Chapter 10

Peter's POV

I'm exhausted from shopping. I'm thankful for all the stuff I was able to get though.

I was kind of nervous to go back to the tower though. Because of Wade. He's best friends with Flash and they scare me. I don't know why he was pretending to be nice this morning.

Probably because my parents are Avengers. I smiled to myself.

"What you smiling about, little man?" Pops said smiling. We were in the elevator waiting to go to the Penthouse. "Nothing," I smiled again.

The elevator door opened. Wade wasn't there. I sighed with relief. I wonder where he is.

"Peter, we have to show you something," Dad said. I reached for his hand and held it. We walked towards their room and I saw a door that wasn't there before.

I turned around and saw Pops walking behind us. "Open the door," Dad said as we stopped at the new door.

I turned the knob slowly and pushed the door in. I took one step and my mouth dropped. It's a bedroom.

There was a bed in the middle of the left wall. The walls were blue and a desk on the far wall. A closet was across from the bed. The bed had a red and black comforter on it.

"You can decorate it any way you want but I tried," I heard my Dad say.

A tear slid from eye. "Is this my room?" I said in a small voice.

"Yes Peter. This is your room," Dad said. I took a few steps into my room and opened my closet. Everything we bought today was already hung up.

I opened drawers on my nightstand and desk. I didn't mean to but I kept crying. Tears of joy.

I crawled onto my bed and smelled it. It smells fresh. Nothing like the orphanage bed. Or a SHIELD bed.

I layed on the bed and looked in the doorway. Dad and Pops were holding hands again. They looked happy.

"Thank you. So much." I said gratefully. They walked over and sat on the edge of my new bed. "It was nothing," Pops said.

"Actually, busting out a wall is Something," Dad said. "You blew up the wall!? " I said suprised. "To build your room," he said simply.

Wow. They did all this for me. I fell back on my bed. I spread my arms up and looked at the ceiling.  This is the good life.

------------------------------

Later that night we ate dinner. Pops cooked steak and mashed potatoes. It was when Mr. Logan ran in the room that I knew something was wrong.

"Stark! Have you seen Wade? I can't find him but Jarvis said he's in the tower," He said. I jumped out my seat and hid behind Pops.

Mr. Logan had three blades coming out his knuckes on each hand. Where did those come from? Is he going to hurt my new family?

On instinct, Dad and Pops stood up. "Stay here with Peter," Dad said before running down the hallway. Mr. Logan followed him. When they came back Dad was wearing his Iron Man amour and carrying a shield.

Pops took the shield and held me behind him. "What's happening?" I said quietly. "It's okay, Peter. Dad is just going to help Logan find Wade," Pops calmed me.

Why would they be so worried? This seems serious. I don't understand. I wasn't even finished eating.

"Tony, wait!" Pops said. He walked forward and kissed Dad. I couldn't hear what they said. Dad smiled and closed his mask. The Iron Man looks really cool when it's on.

Pops came back to stand near me with his shield in hand. Dad and Mr.Logan ran down the hallway.

I want to go with them. I want to know if a bad guy is in here. I want to see if Wade is okay. I want to watch my Dad be a hero.

But I have to wait here.

****A/N***

A little short but I just wanted to make sure I updated in time. :D

Cliffhanger??

What's going to happen next? I'd love to read it in the comments.

Don't forget to vote!

@_everythingmarvel

^^ instagram!

Thanks for reading!! Byee..!