Epilogue

Epilogue

I dodged the punch that was coming towards me and I tried to retaliate with my own punch but he was too good, he managed to grab onto my fist that was aimed for his face.

His grip wasn't tight so I managed to pull out of his grasp easily. I gave myself a moment to take a breather as well as glaring at my opponent. He glared at me; we were stuck in a glaring match.

We circled each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

As he was too busy studying my eyes, I scissor kicked him in the sides, catching him out. His eyes went wide in shock before he fell to the ground with a groan.

“I surrender" he shouted from the ground.

I placed my foot on top of his crumpling body. “I thought so" I grinned before letting go and giving him a hand to help him up.

"And that class, was just a little demonstration on how to whoop the bad guys ass"

My assistant takes a deep breath as he gets up. "You’ve still got it after all these years" he smirked.

“Are you saying I'm old?" I retorted back, jokingly.

We both laugh and I pat him on the back for good effort.

"Everyone partner up and practice what we've just demonstrated"

I walked over to Aaron who had been watching me with a huge smile on his face.

I kissed him as I approached him and sighed, content, as I stood beside him and watched the students as they trained with Andy, my all time best friend, there to give them a helping hand.

“I’m so glad we decided to set up our own spy academy. I feel like everything has fallen into place. I feel like I know where I belong now. I feel like part of a huge family here, with you, Andy and all the students" Aaron sighed, a grin plastered on his face.

“I’m glad too" I smiled and looped my arm through his and snuggled closer to him, excitement bubbling inside me. Everything had fallen into place so perfectly in our lives and it was about to get even more exciting. I was going to wait until I got home to tell him but I couldn't contain my excitement any longer. I went on my tiptoes, as he clearly towered me, and whispered in his ear, "what about adding one more person to the family?"

He turned to me, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “What do you mean? There are already so many students here"

I laughed at his confusion. “That’s not what I meant" I whispered in his ear again "Were going to have a baby". I didn't get a chance to see his reaction as Andy made his way over to us. I didn't hear a response from Aaron so I was guessing he was left speechless, which didn’t happen very often.

"This year’s recruits are looking good" Andy smiled as he approached us. It had been a busy morning that I hadn’t even had the chance to speak to Andy yet. I hugged my best friend and smiled, content that I had pretty much everything that I needed in my life.

"There very good this year. Then again, they are trained by the best" I nudged him playfully.

Andy waved his hand, "Oh please, I just help out and make sure they are standing in the correct stance, that's all" he gushed.

I didn't argue with him on that because I knew that he did so much more than that. He really did train them as much as we did, he was a great help to the academy. I could never have left my best friend behind and he could never live without me in his life-as he says- so when we first started the academy, we didn't think twice in asking him to help out with the academy.

"So how's Emily?" I asked him.

"She’s great. It's our anniversary soon, so I'm surprising her with a holiday" he said excitedly.

Emily was Andy’s wife, they met a few years ago, just before the academy started and had recently got married last year. They met in a club on one of the nights I forced him to go out to the club- back in my wild partying days- and they realised they went to university together. They started dating and a few years later, got married. I always told him that he would find someone in a club and I never fail to mention to him every day that I was right. He even thanked me in his wedding speech.

"Aarons unusually quiet today" Andy stated. I turned to see Aaron still in shock with his mouth hanging open. I laughed, knowing the reason why he was quiet.

Before Andy could say anymore, he got called over by one of the students for help.

I went to Aaron and pecked him on the lips, breaking him out of his trance. "Are you serious?" he asked, once he finally got out of the initial shock.

I laughed at him and nodded. "Yep" as he took me by surprise and lifted me off the ground to spin me around. I shrieked in delight, a grin plastered on my face.

Everyone stared, wondering what the commotion was about. Once he set me down, he wrapped his arm around my waist, a grin, matching mine, also plastered to his face; I could tell he was as excited as I was. He turned his attention to the academy, who were all curious as to what was going on. "Everyone, we have some amazing news to tell you"

--------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this little epilogue. It was just a small thing to say Thank You to everyone who has commented and voted and essentially read this story. You are all amazing.

I hope to post the second of the spy series that I intend to write once I am finished with my current stories. So fan me if you want to keep updated on the second book, which I assure you will be good (I hope). So keep your eyes peeled for that! :)