yandere #1 | HELL-ix

- main info
- yandere-stalker vtuber/streamer, gamer
- college
- male c/n, fem y/n

- extra info
- u/n: username
- hellix pronunciation: hell-x
- f/r: favorite restaurant

======================

"morning or evening, everyone~" his soothing voice said, the small anime figure smiled cutely- his eyes turning into crescents in the process

"morning or evening, everyone~" his soothing voice said, the small anime figure smiled cutely- his eyes turning into crescents in the process. upon hearing his voice, you smiled slightly.

you finally managed to catch a live stream from your favorite vtuber, hellix.

this was the first time as you always have to- despite you not wanting to- prioritize your studies. luckily for you, you manged to finish everything before the stream started.

and your parents are also out, so you have all the evening to yourself and you're just gonna spend all of the evening watching hellix play games.

"hehe," you giggled, watching him struggle with the puzzle while chat keeps spamming the answer key- another reason why most of the messages has been removed by mods.

as much as you also want to help him, you didn't know how to answer the puzzle nor how chat managed to solve it. not only that but you also didn't want to get removed by a modder. that's the last thing you want to happen so instead, you decided on something else.

- u/n has just gifted 2500 bits !!! -
"i know you can solve this puzzle, hellix! you can do it!" a virtual voice announced. hellix seemed to stop for a moment before thanking you. (i don't know much about twitch so i went to google and 2.5k bits is equivalent to $25 USD- at least that's what it says :v)

"oh my- ah ah, thank you so much for the 2.5k bits u/n. and i really appreciate the gesture." the small anime figure smiled. you thought your ears were deceiving you but it certainly wasn't.

"holy-! he called me...! he called my name...!" you were smiling like a high school girl who had been accepted by her crush during the entirety of the stream until it was time for you to sleep.

======================

"teddy remind me again why it's supposed to be my measurements? i don't even think it'll suit me anyway..." you said, your voice lowering down as you lifted both of your hands to the side so the blue-haired girl can take the measurement of your chest. "the teacher might prefer if it was you or someone else instead..."

"what do you mean? of course it'll suit you! and don't downgrade yourself okay? everyone is different, and so are you.-" the measuring tape went downwards, getting your waist measurement.

"-and besides, you have your perfections and flaws. and that's what makes you different than everyone. aaand, done!" she exclaimed, writing down the measurements before letting you go. "where do you wanna eat this lunch? my treat, of course."