yandere #5-2 | the captured little mermaid

~continuation for: yandere #5-1|the captured little mermaid~

::every main and extra info are the same::

°°°

"l-let me go

"l-let me go...please...y/n, please..." he pleaded, his voice low and weak, his stature depleted as the ruthless captain stared him down with dull e/c-hues.

"look at me, little one," he spoke, his voice deep and gentle but c/n learned not to fall for that voice of his again. after the events that had unfolded, he will never trust the man in front of him ever again.

the c/h/c-haired merman didn't heed to what the captain ordered. keeping his head lowered down as thoughts rummaged within, trying to find a way of escaping from the captains grasps.

y/n sighed, seeing the smaller male keep silent and disobey. reaching out his leather-covered hand, he latched onto the metal chain, pulling it out that c/n's head jerked to the direction. several clicking sounds erupting from the action, the young merman squeaked silently.

"you wouldn't want your punishment to reach beyond this ship, do you?" y/n whispered, his gloved hand phantomly moving across c/n's exposed neck, causing shivers to creep down the latter's spine.

"my punishment reaching beyond the ship..." the thought crossed his head, knowing exactly what the captain was talking about. "of course i don't want it to... i don't want any of my friends to get hurt again...nor someone dear to me..." just the thought of more of his friends experience the same fate as the previous ones didn't sit well with c/n.

shaking his head, y/n gave a small hum of approval, letting go of the chain and fixing his stature. c/n retreated his head back after the captain let go, but the feeling of something leather smacking and gripping his face scared him. his eyes stared at the glare, shivering in fear.

with a line etched on his lips, "at least you know what's good for you..." he leaned in, his hot breath wafting into c/n's ear, "...and your fish friends." he landed a small kiss on the scaled cheek, removing his hand before ruffling soft c/h/c locks, and leaving. the door slamming against the wooden frame.

he slumped in the bathtub, water splashing as he let out a relieved sigh. he closed his eyes, trying to relax his tensed muscles but he just couldn't. how can he relax in the place of his captor? he just couldn't fathom to see himself in such a calm state after everything.

from the continued disappearance of his close friends, merpeople and fish alike, to the death of his brother, and being blinded by y/n's questionable kindness. how did he not see the dark intention y/n had behind that coaxing smile of his? how can he be this naive and stupid?

he closed his eyes, the memories of how everything turned out flowed through his lids like heavy rain piercing through the oceans surface.

°°°