yandere #14 - my idol

yandere idol crush x fan/girlfriend yn

idol au, also no murder or gore or any of the like for this one. it's more like a soft yandere oneshot ig

age: 23-24
warning: sex

The date today was August 1st, and as of the moment: me and my boyfriend are packing our things for his photoshoot that will take place in Okinawa

It was quite a lot, to be perfectly honest, but he insisted. Insisted of riding a different plane, insisted on paying our flight tickets, insisted on booking our hotels, and extra expenditures during our trip.

Of course, it didn't sit right with me.

Seeing him spend so much money on a measly photoshoot trip alongside just staying there for a week. Even his manager was rather shocked about it.

I volunteered to at least lend a few bucks to pay, but he wouldn't budge and just said "to let it be." I knew he was hard-headed and that any type or way of persuasion that I would go through the lengths of, he won't budge.

"Hey C/n," I called out to him, bringing in a metal tray with some snacks that I picked out from the pantry in the dorm we were staying in. "I brought some food, let's take a break."

I saw him stand up from the bed, placing down the... panties that he was holding on the bed. I looked at him weirdly.

Don't get me wrong, he touches them whenever we do laundry but I've never really seen him just... stare at them like that.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, placing the tray down on our nightstand and sitting next to him.

C/n didn't say anything and just glanced at me. A reaching hand enveloped my cheek before feeling a pair of soft lips connect with my own.

His eyes were closed as he kissed me lovingly, his thumb rubbing my cheek tenderly, his arm wrapping around my waist gently. Every time he lays a finger on me, he always took the notion to be so gentle and caring.

"Y/n..." He mumbled, breaking our kiss. Our eyes connecting as I looked at him questioningly.

He placed his forehead against mine, "Say, I haven't seen you wear this yet-" He said while holding the panties in the air. Wait a moment. Looking at it closely, those aren't regular panties-

"Where did you find those?!" I hastily tried to smatch the undergarment away from him, yet he evaded me. Standing up from the bed with a cheeky smile etched on his lips.

He clasped his hand together, in-between were the... thongs that I have always tried to keep hidden from him. I've kept them hidden because I know how perverted he can get... and now he's found them. Great.

"Who would have thought that the famous King of Heirarchy was such a pervert." I grumbled, trying my hardest to reach for the piece of cloth grasped within his fist.