yandere #12 | corpse

soldier cn x survivor yn

apocalypse au

i'm gonna go back to writing cn shots for the time being.

" Do you think we lost them? "

Y/n questioned. Her small body leaning against mine as the both of us sat in an abandoned apartment building that we somehow came across running away from those hoard of monsters.

"Yeah, don't worry. We managed to get further away from them to even know we went here." I barely panted. Maybe due to the many trainings that I went through back in the day. I still am rather impressed by myself especially with the injuries that I sustained not that long ago. They still haven't healed fully.

The small girl in my arms shivered. It was late at night at the time being and she must've been so cold from the running and in top of that, I know how much she hates to run. She wasn't the physical type ever since anyway.

I kissed her forehead, making a blush arose on her slightly chubby cheeks. Even until now, her cheeks still has that baby fat on them when we were still young.

I still remember those days when we would just play around without a care in the world. Hoping to live a happy life even if we were arranged to be married, I immediately fell in love with her.

Until now, my love for her still hasn't diminished even though I was away from her for almost 7 years because of military service and then later on being a soldier myself- my love for her seemed to only grow and become untamed.

It wasn't until recently that the both of us reunited, but sadly it was in the middle of this apocalypse that we met. I still remember the day we encountered each other.

She was running away helplessly from the large hoard running after her. Tears were brimming her eyes as her only weapon was thrown away from her grasp and now she was vulnerable.

I was just minding my own business, scavenging for possible resources to bring back to our base when she bumped into me. I was rather pissed at that time and was about to curse at her when our eyes met.