yandere #11 | Blood Licker

vampire au, modern au

vampire cn x reader

" Isn't this like your, what, fifth blood bag already lil bro? "

Noroi stared down at his younger brother who had empty blood bags littering around his lean and pale physique. A pair of glowing violet hues with a hint of red looked up and stared back, a half-empty blood bag was hung lowly against his bloodied lips.

"Says the guy who literally drank almost ten last week." C/n retorted his lavender eyes rolling in his skull. His hand pushing his hair to the side as he continued to drink from the bag. "And besides, we haven't drunk any in almost five months already, give me a break."

The older purple head sighed, rubbing his temples at his little brothers antics. It was true that they haven't drunk anything in the last five months. Noroi is also guilty for the fact that C/n was right about him drinking 10 blood bags.

"Still, we don't have any enough of..." Noroi trailed, his eyes looking at the bold black letters pasted on one of the blood bags, sighing when he saw the large 'D' on the empty bag. "...And it's literally our favorite blood type, out of everything that you could've chosen..."

"You expect me to drink those shitty ones-"

"You could've drunk them first to get 'em outta our pantry? Then you can relish drinking your favorite?"

C/n paused, the blood bag already empty as realization dawned up on his face, a grimace encasing his pale face as he groaned at his stupidity. His eyes went to Noroi when he saw him pick up the empty bags.

"I fucked up quite a bit huh?" C/n grumbled scratching his scalp in annoyance.

"Big time. Worse is that D blood is literally rare- especially since it's the "Golden Blood" every vampire wants. We were lucky enough we found someone who had it..." Noroi trailed off, his eyes glancing at his younger brother, a nasty look in his eyes as if he was hinting something to the younger Henshin. C/n immediately caught on what he's brother was conveying.