yandere #10 | Rail Me

biker oc x reader

biker oc x reader

name: haruchiyo akatuski
age: 20

" One Taro boba, a Cafe mocha and two blueberry cheesecakes

" One Taro boba, a Cafe mocha and two blueberry cheesecakes. To-go please. "

You said, a cheery smile on your face as you gave a $10 note to pay for your drinks. Watching silently as the barista quickly went and made the drinks that you asked.

You looked around the small cozy cafe that you and your boyfriend stopped at.

The small fairy lights surrounding the quaint cafe, the cute Polaroid pictures that was placed a top each table featuring a drink with food, more pictures on the side next to the counter but this time they were framed. Each frame contained each of their signature drinks and sweets while some were pictures of the workers and some customers.

There was a decent amount of people around the cafe as rush hour has already finished, now what's left are some random students, friends or just some passersby that decided to take a small stop to have a drink or food to fill their stomach.

The aura around the café was such a pleasant feel to the soul. Not only was the café wonderful looking, but the service was really great too. You can attest to that as you were actually a regular in the small establishment.

Outside the shop, there your boyfriend was; leaning against a black and white bike. His eyes were trained on your physique, blue eyes watching your every move as you spoke with the male barista, a sparkle in your eyes.

He combed his hand through his pink hair, his mouth opening into a sneer. His azure eyes training daggers to dig through the poor guys skull as he can see the way the boy blushed as he made the drink through the clear window that overlooked the whole main area of the café.

Haruchiyo Akatsuki could feel his blood boil when he caught how the guys hand grazed yours, even if it was for a brief second. He didn't like guys talking to what belonged to him, more or less touch his property.

He saw you wave to the boy before walking out of the quaint cafe, with a plastic bag containing the bought goodies in your left hand.

You looked beautiful as the sun hit your face perfectly. Haruchiyo almost felt all the anger that invaded his veins suddenly vanish when he saw you approach him, smiling cutely while wearing the outfit he bought you not that long ago.