yandere #6 | you are his

-main info
- possessive yandere mafia boss
- mafia au
- male c/n x fem y/n

-extra info
- ages range around 20-23 yrs
- c/n will have the same chest tattoo
- c/h/c: crush hair color
- h/l: hair length
- s/t: skin tone

°°°

"boss, what should we do to her? we just can't let this pass, she saw us!" said one of the guys, his head turning to my person as i tried to escape from the binds that covered my joints

"boss, what should we do to her? we just can't let this pass, she saw us!" said one of the guys, his head turning to my person as i tried to escape from the binds that covered my joints. his red eyes narrowing while i cowered back.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you, sweet cheeks." i looked up, my eyes conecting to their leaders with fear covering my e/c-lenses. "i don't want you hurting yourself."

he walked towards me, his hand going to my chin before lifting it up. touching our foreheads together, his eyes seemed to scan me with a certain look in his eyes.

"hmm, considering that you did walk in on us during our business... as akatsuki said, we can't let this slip." his finger danced across my lips, caressing the soft muscle with his gloved finger.

i saw a smirk go across his red/pink lips, before i felt something strong smack the back of my head. the feeling of dizziness wafted across my head as my body lost consciousness, not realizing how the c/h/c-haired man slithered his arms around my waist.

°°°

i combed my fingers through her h/l h/c hair, my hand taking a handful before leading it to my nose. the scent of lavender and tea shampoo went across my senses. the scent suited her, it was calming and serene- like how she is.

how her deep/light eyes got shadowed by her eyelids, her long lashes caressing her s/t skin. i smiled at her knocked out figure, my arms gripping around her waist tightly.

"boss, we know your infatuated but now is not the right time." akatsuki spoke up, his hand reaching out to show me y/n's phone screen. "seems like she called the police before we found her."

"hngg..." i grumbled, snatching the phone from his hand before breaking with. i couldn't just have the cops know our hideout by taking the phone with me.

"pack it up everyone. we need to leave, immediately." the sharp pain of glass and plastic wasn't something new to me. i've felt worse. but i'll feel the ultimate if i lose her to some random cops.

especially that certain one. "haruhime kirai...i'm not giving her to you..."

"yes, sir!" everyone exclaimed, moving to clean up the mess that we've created before taking the bodies and dumping them in garbage bags.

i looked down to her sleeping face, her lips slightly ajar. the temptation to just capture them have almost overriden my composure, but as akatsuki said- never take advantage of a girl. either helpless or not.

"boss!" i looked up, i saw akatsuki urging me to get in the car. "we should go quick, the cops might catch us if we don't hurry!"

i nodded, hoisting her up, i went towards the car. akatsuki opened the door before getting in the drivers seat. revving up the engine, he started the car before zooming out of the area.

i glanced down to her, pulling her closer to my body. i neared myself to her hair, taking in more of her scent before fixing her in a better position. her head now rested against my shoulder, while her body was propped against mine.

°°°

i opened my eyes, the white ceiling coming into view. i sat up, my hand rubbing away the sleep in my eyes when i caught something next to me. i turned my head and saw my captor- or as he would continously persist to call him, my lover.

his eyes were closed with his lashes touching his cheeks, mouth wide ajar with the comforter covering his lower half, one of his arms was behind his head. his hair was messy laying down on the lush pillow.

my eyes landed on the tattoo that he had on his chest. the smoke-like feature gave me an uneasy feeling, before i suddenly got pulled down the bed.

my body landing on his chest. i felt his arms wrap around my waist, pushing me flush against his chest. my eyes looked up, connecting with his own. his eyes held daze in them but it was clear as day that he was wide awake.

"morning..." his deep voice called out, sending a shiver down my spine. one of his hands went to one of my cheeks, caressing it gently. his half-lidded eyes watched me with...affection and love.

a crazed affection and love. not the type that i wanted to experience once in a relationship.

i felt him move my head, his hot breath coming into contact to my skin before i felt his soft lips against my own. knowing him and the time i've spent here in his mansion, i knew not to go against him.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning in closer to his touch- even if i didn't want to.

°°°

it was nighttime again, the moon was shining as bright as it can be. the wind felt cold against my skin, even with the sweatshirt that i had on, it felt like it was nothing but a thin cloth.

i tried to run away once again but as the past few times, it's been futile once again. why do i keep trying when i know that it won't work? probably because the thought of being with my parents is better than being in the same space as this psycho.

"how many times do i have to tell you?" his voice laced in anger, his stomping shoes echoed against the ground within the dead silent of night before i felt myself being pulled up from the ground. his minions immediately walked away once his hand had wrapped itself around my collar.

"it's no use running from me love..." he whispered, his hand tightening around the collar of my shirt. his teeth gritted against each other, a few veins popping up on his face clearly showed he was mad.

i shaked my head against his claim, "c-c/n...let me go...please..." i begged, my hands trying to pry myself out of his grip. trying to scratch his hand even though my fingernails weren't that long compared to his.

he sighed, "how many times do i have to tell you?" he neared his lips towards my ear, his hot breath going into my lobe. the anger that he emitted was immeasurable. you wouldn't be able fathom the fear that i'm experiencing right now.

"don't ever try to leave, again. you are forbidden to do so..." he glared down, his pupils shrinking as he gnashed his teeth. blood started to drip down the edges of his lips. "unless you wish to experience my full wrath, then i advice you to never do the same stunt again...ever..."

"you are mine, you are my lover, and you will never leave my side..."

°°°

the next chapter will be the continuation for the 5th yandere oneshot.

sorry for the wait. almost got writers block when i was doing this chapter.

-teddyhalo