yandere #2 | no escape

- main info
- yandere sadomasochist delinquent
- high school
- male c/n, fem y/n
- warning: small suicide thoughts, attempted homicide

- extra info
- you are a transferee
- s/c: skin color

======================

"what a rather nice sight to behold

"what a rather nice sight to behold." a deep and shiver-giving voice called, feeling his breath against your neck sent shivers down your spine.

turning to the side, you saw none other than c/n himself. a really handsome and pretty looking guy though that handsomeness didn't match his personality.

a sadistic smirk etched itself onto his face, his hand cupping your face before squeezing your cheeks. you knew he was a sadist and a delinquent -always getting into trouble, skipping classes, always getting called out by a teacher, always trying to get into fights to see people in pain- though that still didn't stop you from befriending him.

your only friend in this institution actually...

ever since you and him became close, people that you tried to talk with would quickly excuse themselves with a small hint of fear in their voices. then later the next day you'd see them have either small or heavy injuries.

you weren't clueless like some of those female/male protagonists that you usually read from books or fanfics. you might just have a thought on what or who is causing this.

"c/n? you don't mind meeting later this dismissal?" you asked, pushing his hands away from your cheeks as his hold was starting to tighten a bit.

"if it's for you, then why not." he shrugged his shoulders. placing both his hands in his pockets, clenching them unconsciously within the fabric from how you pushed his hand away from your cheek. he didn't really like that.

"alright, we'll see each other at the usual spot." you said quickly, taking all the necessary textbooks for this morning and quickly leaving him standing.

°°°
my eyes watched her leave. her figure turning smaller as the seconds passed by, until eventually she was out of my sight.

i sighed, "she must've caught on..." i thought, my teeth and hands clenching. not from anger but from excitement. the excitement that i will soon be exposed.

"i wonder what face she will give... i wonder if she can handle the truth..." shivers ran down my spine, the twisted smirk across my lips widened.

my head thought of different scenarios of what will happen between me and y/n but either way, what ever happens between us won't change anything. if she tries to get away from me, then i'll just pull her back.

she won't escape me that easily. i don't just let my prey slip away from my fingertips when i'm this close to finally making her mine.

°°°
"you're here..." you uttered silently, watching as the boy walked towards you. his height towering over you, the setting sun shining against his face, creating a beautiful hue onto his eyes and s/c complexion. but this wasn't the time to simp.

"so, did you want to talk about if i had been messing with the other students you wanted to speak with, baby girl?" you flinched, shocked and surprised. #1, how did he even know? and #2, he's always given you pet names but not this kind of pet name. shocking, i know.

"how..." you breathed, frozen in place as c/n found this an opportunity to decide and snatch your lips into his. his arms making their way around your waist, holding you gently.

feeling his soft lips onto yours snapped you out of your frozen stance. you didn't hesitate to punch him in the stomach, making him let you go but not noticing that he wasn't in pain rather it semed that he enjoyed the punch.

just as you were near the steel door, you felt yourself being pulled.

c/n snatched your collar, pulling you towards him. his strong arms wrapped around your waist, whilst you tried to free yourself from his grip around you. this only resulted to him tightening his grip to the point where you felt that you couldn't breathe.

seeing you struggling was just adding more fuel to his sadistic trait. "nice try, but you aren't escaping me that easily," c/n kissed your forehead, placing one of his hands underneath your knees while the other kept itself around your back.

"w-what are doing...? c/n?" you asked, fear in your voice. your arms wrapped tightly around his neck when you saw him carefully walk towards the edge of the roof, adding more to the fear.

the school was a five-storey building, enough to possibly kill someone. wait, he's not planning to, right?

"if you value your life..." he trailed, add more to the tension. his grip around your knees and waist tightening.

you feared what he was gonna say next. but would you really be willing to comply to it just to save your life?

as much as you wanted to say no, you knew that even if you're dead or alive, you won't be able to escape.

"what do i have to do..." you meekly said, the life and strength in you fading as you watched him back off from the edge.

"good girl~" he gave you a kiss, a quick kiss on the lips. "it's simple really..."

you waited, feeling him place you onto your feet while his hands quickly gripped your waist whenever you decide to make a run for it. your arms stayed around this shoulders.

c/n pressed his forehead against yours, his voice lowering down as he stated what you feared.

"stay with me, of course." he gave a smile, the sun setting down while the moon started to rise. the white-bluish glow from the moon cascaded upon both your faces. "what do you say...?"

c/n's smile didn't seem that sincere unlike your fear and helplessness. you knew you've dug your grave. you knew you wouldn't be able to escape. the edge wasn't that far from the both of you though...

"i..." your eyes darted from c/n and the edge. the temptation was real and it was calling you. while c/n just smiled, seemingly knowing what's currently running in your mind.

casting your eyes down, the glow in them disappearing, you inched closer to him. your arms wrapping them fully around his neck while his arms in return slithered around your waist and held you, tightly.

"good choice. but either way, even if you did choose to jump, i'd still keep you to myself..." he lifted your face, pressing his lips with yours. the both of you going into a heated kiss that didn't mean anything.

"because there's no escaping me, baby... you're mine forever."

======================

uuhhh

none of you should think of doing suicide, mkay?

even though this oneshot did kinda implemented that though at the same time also kinda implemented the possibility of suicide. don't still do that.

your author,
teddyhalo