will this be the end or not? chapter 1

Kugh!!! *cough cough* *gasp for air* "mitsuri!! mitsuri! please don't leave us!" the shouts of the demon slayers to their felllow slayer who is on the brink of death. Their she is mitsuri kanroji the sweetest demon slayer you will ever find who is now covered with her own blood coming out of her body and mouth after her fight with uppermoon 4. while being held by shinobu who's crying for her own fellow slayer, mitsuri is now only breathing between gasp. kugh!! (*is this how you spell a painful cough between death?*) "g-guys i can't-t m-make i-i-it, kugh!! g-guys i-if t-this i-is the e-end p-please tell obanai i l-love hi-him". "i enjoyed... e-every mo-moment wit-h y-you *cough cough* *gasp* mitsuri has now took her last breath.

Moments later mitsuri though she's now dead but she doesn't feel it she feels comfy like how she feels on her mother's embrace (*okay guys i just made that up because i don't know who her mother was😅*) but she then thought *wait- how can i feel this when I'm already dead?* she then proceed to to open her eye's only to find herself in a pink room *wait i don't have a pink room and I'm not familiar with this place* mitsuri has now began to panicked and then proceeded to find a mirror and she stumbled into the bathroom only to find herself looking at an 10-11 year old pink haired girl she then realized that the she was staring at is indeed her but she knew she doesn't look like this when she died nor when she was a child. *who is this girl i know for a fact that this is not my body*

(Suprised cliffhanger 😂 since my phone is about to die i need to charge it I'm just going to post a new chapter tomorrow 😊 so for now good night and bye folks!!👋 also this is my first story so please give me support it will literally be appreciated)