memories came rushing in chapter 2

(*hi guys I'm back with new chapter today so enjoy and I'm sorry if their is something wrong with the chapter and if wanna request something or book you want me to make just comment it😊*)

Seconds later mitsuri's head had began hurting as memories came rushing in her head their she looking at a little girl whome she sees in the mirror when she woke up she then came to know who was this girl.

Sakura haruno, who lives in konoha the village hidden in leaf and also the obsessed fan girl of sasuke uchiha who is the last surviver of the uchiha massacre and the daughter of kizashi and mibuki haruno, whome no one knows that beneath that innocent fangirl face was a powerful genjurikke (is this how it spells?) Of the most powerful tailed beast that even kurama himself was weak against it but she never even know it all her life even her parents doesn't know and as she grows up not knowing about the tailed beast inside of her. but even though she doesn't know all of this atleast she had a loving family by her side.

As the flashback ends mitsuri finally understood where she is now and what to do (*guys i apologize for confusing explanations I'm just not used to it but I'll try to make this book great and i forgot to explain some some of it so please just imagine that i explain all of it😅😊*)    just she was finished taking all the info in her head. She then heard a woman shouting downstairs "sakura!! Wake Up!! Your gonna be late for the academy!! Remember today is the graduation day!" "coming mom!!" Mitsuri hurriedly got ready and took a bath (*guys I'm making mitsuri's original boobs to stay because i don't want her to flat chest and also prepare for upcoming comedy*) as mitsuri had finished she then got dressed and go downstairs and Suprised her parents with her now medium boobs because it litterally struggling to keep up with qipao dress then her mom spoke.

"Sakura!! Wha-what since when did you have boobs i thought y-you were flat? explain now young lady" sakura's mother spoke. "i-uh hide it with bandages." Answered mitsuri. "Oh ok but you don't have to hide from your mother" "oh ok mom" mitsuri said. "well you let's  eat breakfast now and later after school  you and your mother are going shopping for new clothes since it definitely does not fit you anymore" her now new father said. "Ok dad".

As sakura/mitsuri finished her breakfast she then proceed to her room and checked if she forgot something, when mitsuri checked her room she got shock at what she seen

Mitsuri pov
'As i proceed to my now new room i was shocked to see my katana tied to a pink ribbon with green stripes on it. as i was overjoyed to see my old weapon which held my pride as a demon slayer i took it quickly and hug it and after a good 1 and a half minute i finally put it to my supposed ninja gear that lay beside my katana, and then i see a note "dear mitsuri, we gods have took pity on you when you died and had to leave your love ones but we decided to give you another chance in life with your alternate self and put your soul on it. and don't worry her inner will help you when you need her

Sincerely, the kami's.

'As i finished reading the letter i then proceed to get to the said Academy my alternate self goes to.

(*hey guys so imma cut the story for now since I'm going to post another tonight so for now bye~*)