mission in the wave part 1 chapter5

(*hi guys sorry i wasn't able to make another chapter because of school and we just got observed 3 times from 5 observers so this is the only time i actually got to upload new chapter so enjoy!~ 😊*)

Mitsuri pov
'As the D rank missions keep going me and my team began feeling annoyed as much as cute pet tora is, it's really just tiring doing it over and over. as we proceed to go to hokage tower and naruto complaining to the hokage and iruka-sensei shout at naruto, the hokage then give us a chance to have a C rank mission the hokage then called a man named tazuna, a bridge builder in the village hidden in the mist while he was drunk from tge sake he was holding (*ehem* lucky) he then began to belittle naruto as naruto tried to attack him but kakashi-sensei quickly grabs him. Kakashi-sensei then tell us to meet him in the gates of konoha to travel to the hidden mist village..
As our journey to the mist begins......

(*hi guys arianne here^^ sorry if this was short, it's because i have to make a poster and I'm going to enjoy my weekend since it's exhausting in school and if their are a lot of subjects i mostly tired but i still do my chores. So for now bye folks😊*)

231 words