mission in the wave part 2 chapter 5

(*hi guys I'm back with a new chapter sorry i wasn't able to post new chapter it's because of school and me and my fam took a vacation on a resort but I'm here with a new chapter so enjoy😊*)

Mitsuri pov
'After walking for 1 hour i started  singing "kiss me more" (*guys you can play the music now*)
......
After i was done singing my teamates,kakashi-sensei and tazuna all look at me in a daze, hmm... is something weird about how i sing? As i wonder about it i then feel a person's presence at the little poodle and then i look at kakashi-sensei.
He looks at me back signaling that he also knew after i got my guard up and pass the poodle three males came out of the poodle (*were the demon brothers 3?*) using their weapons, they held kakashi-sensei and sliced him and some fake blood came out of him, as naruto watched, terrified of what he saw he then began to froze on his place because of the shock but me and sasuke began taking action as i was hiding my skills and only used the "ninja" skills on this world as to not raised suspicion and not to mention they were easy to defeat, 1 of the  demon brothers came to naruto, he managed to slice a cut on the back of naruto's hand as naruto hissed in pain but before he could get away sasuke quickly got infront of naruto same as me as i "accidentally" (*ehem*ehem* note the sarcasm😅*) killed him by stabbing him in the heart as his brothers were screaming and decided to attack us kakashi-sensei then appeared and stop them.
After all that ruckus, we encountered zabuza momochi. As kakashi fight him, kakashi is now trapped in a water prison zabuza made as zabuza made his speech, i then dicide to attack him with how i attack kakashi on the bell test (* a thousand years later*) as kakashi got out of the water prison and after him and zabuza fight he then passed out due to chakra exhaustion i too passed out because of tiredness. As the darkness took over me.....

(*hi guys sorry if this is short as levi😅 it's because i have to do my assignment and prepare for dinner so for now bye!!!*)