mission in the wave part 3 chapter 5

(*hi guys 😊 sorry i wasn't able to post new chapter i have been really busy about school lately so im here with new chap enjoy?😊 *)

Mitsuri pov
'As the darkness took over me... i was suddenly at a different place it's looks like the same scenery when i first meet the tailed beast, but with a more galaxy like theme.

'As i wondered around, i then see obanai, (*le gasp*) "o-obanai wha-t are you doing in here?" I spoke. "I also don't know why but im happy that im able to see you again even if it's just a dream i don't wanna wake u-up" obanai spoke with now teary eyes.

As he spoke those words, i immediately went to hug him and cry my eyes out. I missed him so much than anything else.

(*this is so cheesy right now but quite sweet and  romantic👀*)

"Mitsuri if i have to be stuck in this dream with you forever then im willing to" obanai spoke with such sweetness, but i knew that this just a dream and dreams come to an end quickly whether you like it or not. and that fact alone makes me want to shed tears, and i did.

"O-obanai i don't w-want to let go b-but i have to wake up soon be-because i know this is just a d-dream" i spoke with pain and tears.
"Mitsuri p-please stay with me i c-can't live without you" obanai spoke while holding me like he's life depended on it as i do the same.

As i hug him tightly i began to fade away, same as obanai. When i saw this i quickly tighten my hold on him as i don't want to let go and i can tell he doesn't want to let go either, as more tears came out of my eyes, i then said.

"Obanai i love you i hope we see each other again" "i love you too and i won't leave you alone in that world, i will come soon so please mitsuri wait for me and hang on a little longer" obanai said as he slowly faded away but before that happened i quickly said. "Yes i will wait for you even if it takes me years i will still wait for you, but for now i guess we have to say see you soon" i spoke with a smile .
"See you soon mitsuri" obanai said with a smile.

As i woke up to the real world i then saw..........

What did obanai mean about coming soon?

And what did mitsuri saw?

Did you enjoy the chapter? If you did please follow me, because i don't really have much followers😭 so if you did follow me then it will litterally be appreciated very much and it might encourage me more about writing more chaps so pleassee follow thank you😊. Byee.....