survival test part 2

(*hi guys I'm back with a new chapter which is the part 2 of "survival test and knowing the tailed beast" just as i promised, anyways enjoy ^^*)

No one's pov

After the greeting of the soon team 7 they then proceed to wait for kakashi which took a long time *ehem* *ehem* 3 hours later, kakashi then appeared at now frustrated and furious team 7 kakashi  then spoke.  "Yo~" he greeted, "YOUR LATE!!" Naruto shouted. "Sorry i was lost at the path of life 😰😅" "hump" (*after the speech of kakashi because its long😅 anyways timeskip*) "okay now start!" Kakashi began.  sasuke quickly hid while mitsuri stayed non-hidden "hmm.. why are you two not hidding?" Kakashi ask. "I'm gonna be the hokage ttatebayo that's why i won't back down and hide like sasuke-teme" naruto stated, kakashi then turned at mitsuri. "And you?" "A demon slayer doesn't hide nor back down" mitsuri stated toughly. 'Hmm... what does she meant by demon slayer? I have not heard of such organization' kakashi thought suspiciously, (*after naruto's attacks he was now tied upside down on the tree*) after naruto was upside down it was now time for mitsuri to attack she then proceed on her breathing "total concentration breathing: breath of love" mitsuri started. "First style: shivers of first love mitsuri dashes forward towards kakashi with a series of slashes
Surprising the man and her teamates she then said "second style: anguish of inducing love
Mitsuri now extended her sword with whipping slash  leaving a quite a big cut that leaving kakashi bewildered and shock same with the other two boys as to not expecting her to have such hidden skills that even a high level ninja nor anbu has does not have knowledge with such skills leaving her in more suspicions from her sensei and teammates, mitsuri has now doesn't want to raise more suspicions than she already has gained so she now used her flexibility and enchance speed. Making the man recover a bit and that's where duckbutt *ehem* sasuke to step into the scene and as the both flew to who knows where mitsuri then proceed to help naruto and planned to ask for his cooperation to teamwork "naruto we need to work together to win this" "sorry sakura-chan but if I'm going to be the hokage i can't go ask for someone's help nor team up with teme and you so see ya" mitsuri frowned from this suddenly remembering her fellow hashiras making her sad and burst to tears she didn't think of her past life for 2 days and now that she had remembered she can't help but sobbed so hard because it pains her so much to leave her friends especially the guy she had loved, after 15 minutes she had finally managed to calm herself and regained her composure and then proceeded to head and find sasuke to ask the same words she said to naruto, after seeing him,  his head stuck out of the ground while his body is stuck she can't help but giggle at the sight earning a glare and scowl of the uchiha boy and then proceeded to help him and ask his cooporation but he then refused and was about to go but the time was up when they returned they see a tied naruto to a pole she then can't help but giggle once again. Timeskip after kakashi's speech cause I'm being  lazy right now and after feeding naruto and kakashi telling them they passed they proceed to go home  (* guys sorry for the timeskip I'm trying to save up time because i have homework to do and i want to update this book just as i promised to you so now imma end this because you guys know what happened next so bye guys😊👋*)