survival test and knowing the tailed beast chapter 4

(*hi guys I'm back with a new chapter 😊 enjoy!!*)

The next morning

Mitsuri pov
'As i woke up the next morning i quickly got ready and get downstairs to eat even though kakashi said not to eat, but i need strength if I'm gonna fight him it's still pretty early so my parents aren't awake yet after I'm done eating my big fest of breakfast i proceed to head back to my room and dicided to try to talk to the said tailed beast that inner sakura talk about since it's pretty early anyway.

'As i sat down and sat meditate position i then quickly able to find a rather beautiful scenery mindskip as i stared in awe i then heard a female groan i then quickly look to where the voice came from, i then saw the most beautiful woman i have ever seen.

She then spoke "hello child it is nice to finally able to meet you, i am nanami ottsutsuki (*it this how it spells?*) i was once a human but i died and turned into a tailed beast i am the 13th tailed beast the other two died when they tried to bec...

She then spoke "hello child it is nice to finally able to meet you, i am nanami ottsutsuki (*it this how it spells?*) i was once a human but i died and turned into a tailed beast i am the 13th tailed beast the other two died when they tried to become human again but failed and ended up exploded" nanami said. I then answered "h-hello I'm mitsuri kanroji i suddenly switch soul with my alternate self i was originally a demon slayer one of the strong one's, nice to meet you nanami-san" i said as i bow my head to her as a show of greating and respect. "Child i am afraid but you have to go back to the real world again since it's time for you to leave" nanami said as she smiled. "Ok see you later nanami-san" i waved and smiled to my now new friend.

When i got back it's 5:30 am so i quickly change to my original clothes  (*guys what i mean is what mitsuri wore when she was a demon slayer*) as i wore them it perfectly fit, it's one the things that change because overnight my body shifted to my old body form fitting me on my demon slayer outfit. As i got finished i quickly go downstairs, my parents are already awake still half-asleep but I quickly say goodmorning and goodbye to them i already told them that i already eat my breakfast and heading to my team.

As i arrived at the training grounds i see my team already there, naruto is still half-asleep on the tree and sasuke on the other side of the tree as i greet them goodmorning they wore a rather shock face as i got confused.

Naruto pov
'As i woke up in the morning at 4:00 i quickly took a bath and change into my orange jumpsuit and quickly proceed to go to the training ground, when i arrived sasuke-teme was already there and as usual he has a emotionless face as i was still sleepy i fought the urge to close my eyes, 1 hour later i saw someone coming. 'Hmm.. it must be sakura-chan i wonder what does she look because yesterday sakura-chan sure looks great. "Goodmorning naruto,sasuke." as the mention of my name i quickly look up and there she was the girl of my dreams wearing a rather strange outfit that exposed her chest and showing her curves i then wonder i feel like sakura-chan body change overnight or she just had that since the academy days but i never noticed it because i was busy staring at her face?. But nevermind, as i got out of my thoughts i then quickly greet her back i then saw a katana almost looking like a whip.
But i quickly shook it off.

End of naruto's pov

Sasuke pov
'As i stared at sakura i notice that she got even more curvier and rather have the body of a 19 year old or something but i quickly shook it off as i observed her feature i can't help but be drown in her beauty and i also noticed the katana it has also have a mark carve in the sheth of her katana that says love hashira? What was that mean? And how did sakura have a katana? But as she greets me i quickly snap out of my thoughts as i greet back with a small nod and smile.

(*suprised cliffhanger I'm just gonna continue this later because i need to sleep so their will be part 2 of this so for now bye folks see you guys next time 😊*)