the academy and meeting kakashi chapter 3

(*hi guys I'm back with a new chapter 😊 enjoy!*)

Mitsuri pov

'As i said goodbye to my parents, i then proceed to head to the academy sakura's inner self told me to. As i am walking towards the academy i then heard a teen girl named ino, which is sakura's previous best friend she then spoke.

"Oi forehead wait for me!!" Ino said. 'Ino them proceed to catch up to me and walk beside me toughly ' (*how ino and sakura walk in the start of naruto*)
"So forehead are you thinking about impressing my sasuke-kun today too?" Ino asked "i-uh i don't think i would do that anymore" i answered. (*guys it's still mitsuri/sakura's pov*)
Ino then stopped on her tracks "w-what wa-wait forehead are you missing with me right now because it sure is working" " I'm not I'm serious about this ino" 'i said to ino as i proceed to walk to the academy faster and leave her behind ' as mitsuri entered the classroom all the chattering stop and all the boys quickly blushed at her she then found out that it was because of body and her clothes being tight even the last uchiha had turn he's head and had a little tint of pink on he's checks invisible to many but if you look closely you can see it
That's where ino came gasping for air and finnally noticed her chest and quickly point a finger at her "yo-you how? is this a jenjustsu because i know for a fact that your obviously flat" "um- no ino i was not flat i just covered it with bandages because i was embarrassed with my chest but then i realize i don't need to be embarrassed about it so i revealed it today." Ino is now speechless out of shock but then the tension was cut when iruka came in and told the class to seat down and was also suprised at sakura but quickly shook it off. Time skip- after iruka congratulate them and introduced the team it was finnally time for the team 7 to  came up
"...And team 7 consist of... sakura haruno... naruto uzumaki.. "yes!!" naruto cheered. "And.. sasuke uchiha" iruka finished. naruto then sat up and point a finger at sasuke and said " what is a great ninja like me have to be placed in a team with a guy like him!?" (*guys i forgot what iruka said after *ehem* timeskip when the team is waiting for kakashi*) "ugh where is our sensei all of our classmates already leave and meet their sensei's, heck even iruka sensei already left!, ugh what's taking him so long!" naruto whined. "naruto be patient and wait for our sensei" mitsuri answered. sasuke being the emo-mode he is silently agreed and annoyed. Naruto then had the idea and proceed the eraser case and put on the door.  (*guys sorry i forgot some lines but timeskip to the rooftop*) "alright let's introduced our selves" kakashi began. "Like what?" Mitsuri asked. "Oh you know your likes,dislikes,your hobby, and dreams for the future" "why don't you introduce yourself first you look suspicious" naruto said. "Well my name is hatake kakashi my likes and  dislike hmm... don't feel like telling you my hobby.. i don't have one and dreams for the future.. don't really have one either" kakashi finished leaving his future students speechless. "What the heck he only tell us his name" "well let's start with furball" kakashi motioned to naruto. "Hi I'm naruto uzumaki ttatebayo, my likes are ramen and my dislikes is having to wait for 3 minutes for the ramen to cook and my dreams for the future is to become hokage so anyone well treat me like I'm somebody important" naruto happily declared. "Okay pink hair you next." "Um.. well I'm sakura haruno/(mitsuri kanroji) i like reading and my katana and i deslike demon's (*cough* *cough* sorry naruto*) and people who abandoned their friends and teamates for their own benefit and i hate backstabers and my hobby is playing with my katana and read a lot of advanced level shinobi books and my dreams for the future is to  be the strongest konoichi even surpassed tsunade senju herself (*mitsuri doesn't know who is she yet she just know that she's strong*) naruto is now shock and speechless because he didn't expect  sakura to say that and so is sasuke and kakashi too. (*ehem* enough with the introduction because you guys already know what happen so timeskip after kakashi told them to meet him tomorrow and survival test and sakura and her mom goes shopping  etc.. so imma cut this now because my phone is about to die so bye for now folks 😊*)