A/N (read if you want to)

Guys i am finnally back from being hiatus and I guess I'm going to start updating again, the reason why I've been gone for a few month(s) was because I needed some time to heal because I found out I had mental health issues and I don't want it to get worse because I could have gotten DID (dissociative Identity disorder) if I didn't stop and just keep going on. I actually wanted to see a therapist so I can get advice. I am not joking because it's really true, I used the time that I've been gone to spend time with my family instead of friends (so I can get closure with my fam) and also exercise and heal, I also learned how to forgive myself and others who have caused me so much pain (that is the reason why I had to take this break ) both physically and mentally and I also had some attachment issues. But, after all of this, I think I'm ready to start a new day/life and moved on and focus on my studies too since I'm still a student, I still have a long journey and I know that this is just one of them.

P.S. I'm updating as soon as I recover/heal fully, I hope you would understand. I also wanna say thank you for your patience and thank you so much for reading my book/s.