Chapter 11 (A Play?)

Y/N POV

"Good morning guys" I greeted the gang and sat on my seat.
"Good morning" they all greeted back except Fang.

Not surprised at all.

"Morning" everyone eyes widened.

The gang was too stunned to speak.

"Did you just greeted me back?" I asked with a surprised look.
And Fang just rolled his eyes.

"Teacher is coming!" A kid shouted and quickly took his seat.

"Everyone stand up!" Yaya commanded.
"Good morning, Father of Justice"

"Good morning kids!! Now sit down"

"Mr.PapaZola, Its not your period right now. Its our English period" Yaya stated and everyone nodded.

"I know. Your English teacher is busy with the preparation. And since you know that the 12th standard's farewell is near. You have to do a play" PapaZola said and everyone looked confused except me cause I don't even know what is going on.

"But Mr.Papa, every year we just dance or sing" Ying said and everyone nodded.
"Yea, why a play?" Gopal asked.

"Thats what! every year you do the same thing. So this year I want you to do something special, so you all will do a play" PapaZola answered.

"But I don't think anyone here is good in acting" Amardeep pointed out.

"Boboiboy is good looking. He can be the hero of the play" PapaZola pointed and most of the girls cheered making Boboiboy blush a little.

"Hmph! Even I can act" Fang stated.

"Yea! Fang is handsome. If he will be the hero of the play then I want to be the heroine" A girl said.
"No! I will be the heroine"
"No! Me!"

I sighed looking at the 4 girls fighting over a boy who doesn't even know their names.

"Stop fighting!" PapaZola shouted and they just scoffed at each other.
"I'll take auditions for the play. I need 10 students for the play and rest will help in decorating and costume making for the play" PapaZola said.

"PapaZola! Me and Ying will help in costume making" Yaya said and Ying nodded.
"Yea,I want to be a fashion designer" Ying stated making PapaZola feel nostalgic.

"I know my little student of Justice that one day you'll achieve your dream" He said dramatically making everyone sweatdrop.

"When will be the auditions, sir?" A girl asked.
"Right after lunch break. Those who are interested can come and those who are not interested will also come" PapaZola replied.

"Understood?"
"Understood"

A/N- well a short chapter hehe ^^"