Chapter 15 (Practice)

Y/N POV

"Mara, say your dialogue!" PapaZola shouted and she nodded.

"WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME!! I AM PRETTY!!!" she shouted and held his collar.

Well damn, she is good.

"Yes you're pretty from the outside but not from inside" Boboiboy replied.

"If thats what you think then fine! I don't wanna live anymore!" She shouted and pretended to faint.

(Umm if anyone is confused in practice she pretends to faint but in play she'll jump off the tower, not the actual one tho. ×-× )

"Noooo! Why did you do that??" Boboiboy crouched down and fake cried which was way too dramatic.
"Thats it, I pledge that I'll never marry a woman in my entire life"

"Umm so you'll marry a man?" I asked.
"Maybe" he replied and stood up.
"I am going please take care of yourself" he said and I nodded.

*whistling sounds*
I looked behind and saw Prince's worker Fang whistling.

We both stared at each other. We both were nervous.

"I-I like you" I confessed.
"WRONG!!!" PapaZola shouted.
"Why are you stuttering?" He asked.
"Umm I am trying to make it realistic. Girls usually stutter while confessing" I replied.

It was a lie but the thing I said was true.

"Hmm you are right. Okay continue!" He shouted.

"I-I like you"
"Well I guess I l-like you too" Fang replied.

I wasn't expecting that he'll stutter. I think even he is trying to make it realistic.

*TUN TUN TUN*

No, its that part of the play!

Stanley entered with Iwan and Nana. We both looked at them and they gave us a small smile. Stanley is playing the role of the priest. Iwan and Nana are holding the paper rings.

🎶I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings🎶

"Do you Y/N take Fang as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to cherish him for the rest of your life?" He asked.

*sighs*

"I do"

"Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to cherish her for the rest of your life?"

"No" He replied making everyone shock.

"Hey what are you doing? Just say your dialogues!" PapaZola flicked his forehead.

"Retake!"

"Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to cherish her for the rest of your life?" He asked again.
"I do" He replied and looked at me.

His eyes...
Its trying to say something.
I can't read it.

A/N- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! DO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT ☆~

I can imagine him saying "no" like this.