Chapter 14 (Wattpad?)

Y/N POV

"So how is my future son in law?" My mom asked out of nowhere making me choke on my drink.

"Who?" I asked.
"Boboiboy" she replied making me cough a little.

"Mom, I already told you that he is not my boyfriend" I said and she just shrugged.
"So is it umm what was his name again? Yea Fang! Is it Fang?" Mom asked and I suddenly remembered our play.

"Mom, 8+9?"
"17"
"17+14?"
"31"
"31-31?"
"0"
"That many boyfriends I have rn"

I flipped my hair thinking that it was actually nice but noh.

Tine skip brought to you by Cattus~

"Morning guys" I greeted and sat on my seat. They all greeted back except Fang, I was actually expecting him to greet me.

"Dey Fang, don't be rude and greet our future Mrs. Fang" Gopal said and both of us chocked on air. We both gave him a death glare making him laugh nervously.

"Y/N" I turned around and saw Amy. We never talked.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Please, how are you so lucky?? First you became friends with all the members of Boboiboy's squad and now you're going to kiss Fang. Come on, share some luck to me too" she whined and I just sweatdropped.

"But can you guys imagine how cool it would be if they both end up together. They both will be our real life enemies to lovers couples. I love reading them" Gopal said excitedly.

"Enemies to lovers?" Yaya asked.
"You don't know enemies to lovers!?! Where the main guy hates the main girl, they both fight and fight and then something happens and BOOM they fall in love with each other" Gopal explained and Ying flicked his forehead.

"Ow-"
"From where do you even read all these?" Boboiboy asked.
"Wattpad dude" he replied and all of us looked at him in confusion.

"Wattpad?" We all asked.
He sighed.
"Its an app where you can read books. A very pure app" he replied.

I don't know why he said pure in that sarcastic manner.

Is it not pure? Or something like that??

Precious Daun🦋🦋

Precious Daun🦋🦋

Cr-?? Might be 4Y4N4

A/N- Thank you so much for reading. Do vote if you liked it ☆~