Chapter 27 (His Past)

I've decided to continue this but not using those ideas I had. I'll save and use them for Kaizo one.

Y/N POV

"Here~" I handed Fang a big bucket of popcorn and switched on the TV.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked and laid my head on his lap.
"Anime" He replied and started playing with my hair.

"Which one?" I asked.
"Something funny" He replied and I searched for it.
"I found one. Its short and funny. Its a Chinese one but with Japanese dub" I said and he nodded.
"Whats the name?" He asked.

"Please take my brother away"

(This is so underrated istg. You guys should watch it. It has 4 season and each episode is of 3 minute. Worth watching.)

"Okay. I'm fine with it" He said and I started the video.
...

"Her brother is so stupid" Fang laughed.
"For real, he is" I laughed too.
...

"Wow! Even tho he is stupid. He really is a good and protective brother even tho his sister doesn't needs it" he stated making me nod.

"Every older sibling protect their younger sibling, don't they? Even I'll break anyone's bone if they'll hurt Kai." I replied.

(Well that was a cap. I am the youngest child. My sister ignores me and my brother beats the shit out of me. Those bitvhes)

"Well my brother did that too" Fang said and my eyes widened.
"YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!" I shouted.
"Lower your voice, dumbass. Yes, I do have a brother." He replied.

"Damn I didn't knew that. Wait- I seriously don't know anything about you, Fang." I said and he sighed.

"I don't know if you know it or not. But I am an alien" He confessed making me laugh.

I stopped laughing when I saw his serious face.
"Are you serious? You're an alien?" I asked and he nodded.

"Prove it."

"What?" He asked with a confused look.
"I said prove it that you're an alien" I replied.

"How am I supposed to prove it?" He asked.
"Do you have green blood?" I asked.

"I call you dumbass for a reason."

"I'll tell you about my past" He said and I nodded.

"I am from planet Gogobugi. My father is the governor of the planet. My family has protected the power sphere, Enerbot for centuries but one day Borara attacked our planet to capture Enerbot.
My mother told my brother Kaizo to get out of the planet and take me with him. I was just 4 or 5 years old. I didn't knew that I was playing with a power sphere.
When Borara found us he attacked me and to fight Borara, Kaizo activated Enerbot and derived its energy manipulation power. Then we were saved by Maskmana.
After that, I've never been able to go back to my planet. I really miss my parents, I really hope they are safe." He explained everything and silently cried.

"I'm sorry Fang" I apologised and gently hugged him. He quickly wrapped his arms around my torso.

The tears were making my shirt wet but I didn't mind. I just wanted to comfort him even tho I was not good at it.

"But I am happy. I have a family here too. I have Boboiboy, Gopal, Yaya, Ying, Tok Aba, Ochobot, PapaZola and most importantly I have you." He said and planted a small kiss on my lip.

"Sorry, your shirt is wet now" he apologised and I just chuckled.
"Its fine. I am going to take a shower." I said and stood up.

"Want me to join you?" He smirked.

"You pervert!" I threw a pillow at him that landed perfectly on his face.

"I was kidding." He said and laughed.

Wait I can take revenge-

"Well its actually not a bad idea" I said he gave me a confused look.

"Lets shower together" I said and his eyes widened.
"W-what?" I laughed mentally seeing him stuttering like this.

"You heard me" I brought my face closer to him and softly rubbed his cheek.

His cheeks turned red and he gulped.
"I- I-" he stuttered.

I couldn't control my laugh and laughed very hard that I fell off the couch.

"That wasn't funny dumbass" he said and I just laughed.
"For me, it was" I replied.

"Fang, my family won't be back till next week. Why don't you stay with me till then? I am afraid of being alone." I said.

"Will they allow?" He asked.
"I am not going to ask them." I replied.

"I don't know Y/N" He said.
"Please! Please! Please! I'll make carrot soup for dinner" I said and he quickly agreed.

"You seriously love carrots more than me" I said and he chuckled.
"Thats a fact" He replied.

"It hurts" I pointed at my heart dramatically.
"Truth hurts" He laughed and I flicked his forehead.

"Stay here, jerk. I am going to take a shower" I said and stood up.
"I am joining you" He said and I just stuck out my tongue.

"And this time, I am not kidding" He said and carried me in a bridal style.
"Hey, hey, put me down jerk!"
"Not a chance dumbass"

He carried me towards the bathroom.

"Leave me. Do aliens even have a di*k?!"

"Now thats something I can prove"

A/N- Idk if something nasty happened or not.

That scar! Sir- I am on my knees 🛐

That scar!
Sir- I am on my knees 🛐

Thank you so much for reading. Do vote if you liked it ☆~