Chapter 1

Living in Chicago, you have a lot to do, a lot to see, a lot of people to converse with, and get with. I have to say, my time visiting here was awesome, before I left to get my dream job. I had saved up enough money to get the rest of my arm work finished, and I searched for a good tattoo artist. I walked into shop after shop, checking out the artists and what they could do. I had searched for three days, almost getting lost each time, because I didn't know Chicago that well, and when I was about to give up, I found a store called "9 Mag".
Just across the street from where I stood. I checked the traffic, looking both ways, before I jogged across the street. I walked in, seen a few artists, checked out their work and almost walked away disappointed, when the receptionist at the desk said, "If you want a good artist, go up stairs, and check out my girl Kat. She's really good."
I nodded, walked outside, because I didn't see any type of stairs inside. I found a set of stairs and walked up to the second floor. Six rooms, and four of them were empty. The fifth room had an elderly couple, who were about forty-five, maybe older, the woman was in a nightgown, that looked almost see through, except for the coverings over the nipples, and some red lace panties, and the man had on nothing except a pair of boxer shorts, that looked a little worn out.
He smiled, and said, "You must be here because of the ad in the paper that we put." At this, the woman smiled, and I said, "What ad?"
He looked at me like I was crazy, and he said, "The ad, where my wife and I are looking for a new playmate. Mostly for her. I just love to watch her and another man, or woman. Depending on who accepts."
I said, "Oh no, I'm looking for a tattoo artist that is supposed to live up here. I'm assuming she is in the last apartment?"
The woman started to look sad, and the man said, "Yes. She lives next door."
I nodded, and said, "Sorry for the mixup."
The man nodded, and closed the door. I could hear some muffled voices from inside, but I thought to myself, "They will find someone."
I found the last room, I knocked, and when the door opened up, a beautiful white woman with blonde hair, enough tattoos for a woman to be sexy, a nice set of breasts, a medium size stomach, and a nice size when it came to her hips.
She smiled and said, "Can I help you?"
I said, "Yeah I'm looking for a good tattoo artist, that can do a good job at tattoos. The receptionist downstairs, said you were good."
She smiled again, and said, "Come in."
I followed behind her, and she said, "Is there anything specific, that you want?"
I said, "Just go with your gut I guess."
She led me into another room, where she had all her tattoo equipment. I sat down, pulled my shirt off, and laid it by my legs. She turned around, stared at my chest, and laughed.
I said, "What's so funny?"
She said, "I have never seen a Batman/Superman combination on someone's chest before. Am I adding to that?"
I shook my head, and said, "No. I'm having you finish both of my arms."
She nodded, and began pulling her stuff out. I relaxed in the chair and I said, "My name is Jake."
She said, while she pulled out a pair of gloves out of the box, "I'm Kat. Kat Von D. And the cost will be roughly around $600." She sat down, turned the tattoo gun on, wiped my right arm, dipped the needle in the black ink, and went to work. About three hours later, she moved to my left arm, and went to work.
I sighed and stared at what she had done to my right arm, while she kept on my left arm. I had to admit, that she was good at what she did. It was a profession, she must have been proud of.
About three hours later, she wiped my left arm, and said, "Alright Jake. You're finished. I hope I pleased your standards."
I paid her the money that it cost for both arms. She laughed again and then said, while I was checking out my left arm, "Since we've been at this for about almost six hours, and you gave me my money. How about I take you out to dinner, if you let me add to your chest tattoo. Because that Batman/Superman combination looks plain by itself. But dinner will be after I finish."
I looked down at my chest, and then nodded. She stood up, turned the gun back on, and started working on my chest. I felt her breasts pressing into my stomach, as I felt the needle working in and out of my chest, and making a weird sensation run through my nipples.
When I was younger, and I had first gotten the Superman part of this tattoo, at age seventeen, believe me, I didn't have the chest I have now. So it hurt a lot. A few years later I had decided that I wanted to add the Batman part to it, so I remembered that it had hurt when I was seventeen, so I worked my chest out for quite some time, up until I got the tattoo.
After I got it, I decided to work out the rest of my body, because it would look weird being only partially built, and I didn't want that. Plus I wanted to become a bodyguard one day when I got older. Her face was a little under my chest, her chin just barely touching my stomach, her eyes focused on my chest, and I focused my eyes on her face, as she worked with determination on fixing my plain chest. Which was a little funny.
My eyes first on her hair, her eye brows, her eyes, her nose, her mouth, which was biting her bottom lip, back up to her eyes. A few minutes later, she pulled the still running tattoo gun off of my chest, and looked into my eyes. We stared at each other for a few long seconds, then she smiled, and said, "What is it?"
I said, while I put my right hand on her cheek, "Just enjoying the beautiful site, from a beautiful woman like yourself."
Her cheeks became red, while she smiled and said, "Do you really mean that?"
I nodded and she said, "Let me finish this, so we can leave and get dinner."
I took my hand off of her cheek, laid it by my side and watched as she went back to work. About an hour and a half later, she wiped my chest, turned off the tattoo gun, and was about to stand up, before I put my hand on her cheek again. She looked at me, eyes looking everywhere, before she looked into my eyes, I pulled her closer and kissed her.
I knew we had chemistry, I could feel it, and for a few minutes she didn't move her mouth back, but then finally she gave in, and began massaging my mouth with hers. The kiss was as passionate as most kisses should be. A few minutes later, she pulled away, and said, "We can't do this."
I looked at her confused, and said, "Why not? I want someone. I can see that from your apartment, you long for someone. We both clearly have chemistry. Why can't we be together?"
She sighed and said, "Do you even live in Chicago?"
I said, "Well no. I was planning on only staying a few weeks, while I got my arms done, but if I had something or someone to anchor me down, I'd move here."
She said, "I can't be the reason on why you decide to stay. Don't you have a family back where your from?"
I said, "I left my family in Ohio, three years ago. I made a decision to either stay in Ohio, see them, and continue to get into trouble, because of Ohio being one of those places who only care about money, and not the people, or move out, keep in touch, and travel the world. And I'm sure you can clearly see which decision I chose."
She said, "Let me put my stuff up, get my shit together, because I'm still taking you out to eat, and I'll think about everything tomorrow."
I nodded, grabbed and slipped my shirt back on, and stood up. I watched as she put her equipment away, and then followed her out of the building, down the stairs, and four blocks down the street, to a restaurant. Dinner was nice, she did pay for it, like she said. I walked her back to her apartment/shop, and she had me come in, and told me I could sleep on the couch. She handed me a pillow and a blanket, before she headed to her room.
I fluffed up the pillow, so I was comfortable, I slipped off my shoes, I layed down, pulled my shirt over my head, set it on the floor next to me, took my pants off, and put them on top of my shirt, and I was left in my boxers and my socks.
I draped the blanket over the bottom half of my body, put an arm under my head, watched the bedroom light turn off, and went to sleep.