Chapter 8

I woke up, moved Selena, so I wouldn't wake her, and so I could get out of bed. I stretched, grabbed my black pack pack, walked out of Selena's room, into the hallway, checked the bathroom, walked inside, closed the door, turned on the water, pulled off my boxers, and jumped into the shower.
A while later, I shut the water off, climbed out, grabbed one of the spare towels, dried off, put my boxers with the rest of my dirty clothes, pulled out a fresh pair and got dressed. I put the towel in the hamper, and walked out the f the bathroom, and back into Selena's room.
Selena was pulling clothes out of her closet, and throwing them onto her bed.
I said, "What are you doing?'
She said, "I'm taking all my clothes with us, when we find us a place to live."
I said, "Did I ever tell you that you look sexy when you wear a T-shirt with panties and socks?"
She said, "You told me you enjoyed it last night, but you never told me how much."
I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her body and said into her ear, "I want to see it more often."
She turned her face to look up at me and nodded.
I grabbed a second suitcase from the top shelf of her closet, carried it over to her bed, and helped with her packing. Once we finished, I slung my two backpacks on my shoulders, grabbed both suitcases, walked out of Selena's room, went down the stairs, headed out the front door, walked over to my car, popped the trunk, and put both suitcases and my backpacks in, and closed the trunk.
I went back inside, and I found Selena, Mandy, and Paul in the kitchen talking. I pulled my phone out, and signed up at BeaBodyguard.com. When I looked up from my phone, Paul was starring at me. A few minutes later, he excused himself, stood up, and walked to where I stood.
He sighed and said, "Are you really gonna take care of her?"
I said, "I'm gonna do everything in my power to take care of her and make sure she's always happy."
He said, "Hopefully your not lying to me. But if Mandy and Selena trust you, then I can learn to trust you as well."
I smiled, nodded, Paul moved towards the living room, and Selena was starring at me, giving me a worried look. I reassured her, she nodded, stood up, kissed Mandy's cheek, and came towards me. I took her hand, and led her out to the car. I helped her into the passenger seat, closed the door, walked over to my side, Selena propped open my door.
I got in, shut the door, started the engine, and Selena said, while I pulled out of the driveway, "So what did my dad say?"
I pulled onto the street, and said, while driving, "He asked if I was gonna really take care of you. I told him that I would do everything in my power to take care of you and make sure you're always happy. Then he said, "Hopefully your not lying to me. But if Mandy and Selena trust you, then I can learn to trust you as well."
I started searching for houses, while Selena said, "What did you say then?"
I said, "I smiled and nodded."
Selena chuckled and said, "A man of short words."
A while later, I bought a house, that had a basement, a ground floor, an upstairs, and an attic. It had four bathrooms, two on the ground floor, and two upstairs. It had six rooms, that I could do with them, how I pleased. It had a living room, a dinning room, a garage, and the ocean was behind the house, with a fence blocking the yard, which led to a walkway, that led onto the beach.
I had Selena go furniture shopping, while I walked around Los Angeles, searching for my first girlfriend. Around noon time, I came across Alexis Knapp, sitting at a Cafe, eating a scone and drinking a cappuccino. We got to talking, and then we were exchanging each other's numbers.
Once it was time for her to go home, I walked her home, walked her up to her front door, we scheduled a time and day for a first date, then she kissed me and went inside. I walked back to my house, and when I got there, a few moving trucks were outside, and Selena was signing a clipboard.
When she seen me, "She said, "Hey handsome."
I smiled, and the guy with the clipboard looked at me, and then said, "Mr. Tyler how do you want us to set this up?"
I said, "I'll show you."
For the next few hours, I helped the movers get my house situated. Once it was done, I put my arm around Selena's waist and we waved at the movers.
Once they we're gone, Selena and I went inside, and she said, "Did I do a good job on picking our furniture? I even got you that PS4, you told me you wanted."
I said, "Selena, you did a fantastic job. I'm proud of you. Did anyone say anything while you picked out the furniture?"
She said, "No, but I don't think anyone recognized me."
I said, "Good job."
Selena smiled and said, "Did you find a girl yet?"
I said, "I did. She's nice, beautiful, and tall."
She said, "Asshole."
I said, "What?"
She said, looking upset, "Do you not like me being so short?"
I said, "If I didn't like it, I would have dropped you off at your mom's house, while I kept being your bodyguard," I put my hand on her cheek, and continued, "If I cared about you being 5"5', I wouldn't have collected all those pictures of you, or had all your CDs."
She smiled, and said, "Then I don't care about you being tall."
I said, "I'm not gonna let what you just said, get to me."
Selena laughed and said, "Do you need more clothes?"
I said, "Yeah. I guess I do."
I said, while I walked over to my black backpack, and began pulling out my dirty clothes, "Don't you want to find anyone else to date, while I'm seeing people?"
She said, while I was putting my dirty clothes in the washer, "No. You're all I want. I am perfectly happy where I am."
I kissed her, we walked out to my car, we got in, I started the engine, and Selena gave me directions to the best clothes store, that had other stuff as well.
Once I pulled into a spot to one of the good clothes stores. I shut the engine off, we got out, went inside, and people rushed in front of us, asking questions, wondering if I was Selena's new boyfriend, and someone asked if Selena was doing better with her depression.
I put my arms out, blocking people from getting closer, and I said, "Selena doesn't want to talk at the moment."
People kept trying to get closer, and I shouted, "People get the hell out of the way!"
They cleared a path, and I helped Selena through, which she grabbed a basket, and we headed to the men section. I picked out a few pairs of pants, a few pairs of boxers, and a few t-shirts, and Selena picked me out a few pairs of each. When we finished, I searched for the car supplies, and I grabbed some wax, some car soap, a bucket, a sponge, and I grabbed a hose from a different aisle.
We walked up to the front, and Selena grabbed a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and then she paid for everything, with my money. I blocked her, while we headed to my car, she put the bags in the backseat, I helped Selena into the car, I walked over to my side, Selena propped open my door, I got in, started the engine, pulled out, and drove to the grocery store.
When we got there, I parked into a spot, I shut the engine off, and Selena and I went into the store. While we put her favorite snacks in the cart, and other foods for the house, she was snacking on her Cheetos. After we got done, we headed to the front, paid for the items, and went back out to the car. I helped her into the car, and then I put the bags in trunk, I moved the cart to the rack, and then headed back to the car. Selena propped the door open, I got in, started the engine, pulled out, and drove home.
Once I parked in the garage, I shut the engine garage door, by the button, shut the engine off, and Selena said, while we got out, "That was amazing. They were scared of you."
I pulled the car supplies out, and put them on the shelf in the garage, then I grabbed the groceries, while Selena grabbed the clothes out of the backseat.
I said, while we went into the house, "The Celebrity world needs what I just did. If every Celebrity had a bodyguard like me, no one would be able to sniff their asses, get robbed, or a bunch of other stuff."
I usually don't like to curse, but I do when I am mad.
I put the food away, in the kitchen, and then we walked up the stairs to our bedroom, while Selena said, "Would you want to work for other famous people, so that people would learn to back off, and leave people alone?"
I said, "I just made an account at BeaBodyguard.com, at your parents house. So hopefully people want to use me."
I put my new clothes away, while Selena went and put my clothes in the dryer. A few minutes later, a text came to my phone and Alexis said, "Would you maybe want to hang out tomorrow?"
I texted back, and said, "I'd like too."
A few seconds later, Alexis said, "Alright, and good night."
I told her goodnight, set my phone on the nightstand, and Selena came in. I pulled my shirt off, layed it on the bed, and took off the rest of my clothes. I got into bed, and watched as Selena got undressed, pulled T-shirt on, crawled in beside me. She scooted her butt against my crotch, and began wiggling it, getting it hard.
Once it was hard, I felt her pull my cock out, and for a few minutes, she tested it's weight. Then I felt and watched as she moved her panties to the side, guided my cock into her warm snatch, and she scooted back again, letting my cock slide in to the hilt, and she let out a beautiful moan, that made my cock bounce up and down.
She said, "I've always wanted to sleep like this. And with someone I trusted."
I said, "You trust me well enough to let me sleep with my cock inside of you?"
She said, "Yeah, so what. Your point is what exactly?"
I chuckled and said, "Nothing. You just amaze me is all."
Selena pulled the covers over us, I rested one arm under my pillow, supporting my head, and the other resting on Selena's stomach. She turned her head towards me, and we began making out.
When we pulled apart, I said, "What if this leads to me falling in love with you and someone else?"
She said, "We'll just have to wait and see on if that ever happens."
I kissed her again, reached over, shut the light off, rested my hand on her stomach again, and we went to sleep.