Chapter 12

As two months go by, not having Selena to go to sleep next to, to wake up next to, was really depressing. I mean us video messaging was good, just depressing afterwards, because I couldn't kiss her, hold her, touch her stomach, look into her beautiful eyes.
Taking care of Kim and Ronda was a hassle. I had to deal with them both dressing seductively, and I so badly wanted to ravage them like an untamed animal. Especially when Kanye had the kids on the weekend, or Ronda sometimes walking past me to get into the kitchen, fresh out of the shower, towel wrapped around her body.
Sometimes I have dreams about me just ravaging them. I wake up every morning, in a Selena-less bed, I stand up, stretch, walk into the bathroom, pull my boxers down, and jump into the shower. A while later, I shut the water off, grab a towel, get out, dry off, shave, because I had stopped, and walk into my room to get dressed.
Once I step into my room, Selena is sitting on the edge of the bed, facing me, hands on either side of her, and she's smiling. I just stare at her, like I've seen a ghost, and she says, "We really need to start meeting like this handsome."
I chuckled, walked over to her, help her up, kiss her, hug her and then I said, "Please never leave me again. I promise to never play the Kangaroo Song anymore."
Selena laughed and said, "You watch too many Adam Sandler movies."
I said, "Speaking of Adam Sandler movies, I was gonna make your favorite, but I didn't know how to make a certain ingredient."
Selena said, "What was that?"
I said, before I covered my mouth, and screamed into my hand, "Scream Cheese."
Selena laughed again, and said, "Even when you bite it, it still screams."
I said, "I've missed your touch, I've missed seeing you when I wake up, when I go to sleep, I've missed the feeling of being inside you, and I've missed kissing your lips, nibbling on your earlobes, on your nipples, and trailing kisses down your body to your delicious snatch."
She said, "Are you trying to get me wet, Jake?"
I said, "It's not much as trying, as it is already succeeding."
She said, "Well I've missed your touch, I've missed seeing you when I wake up, when I go to sleep. I've missed the feeling of having you inside of me, and I've missed kissing your lips, nibbling on your earlobes, leaving hickeys on your neck and chest, and trailing kisses down to your cock that gives me pleasure and shows me new heights that I thought my body could never reach."
I said, "Are you trying to get me hard, Selena?"
She said, "It's not much as trying, as it is already succeeding."
I said, "There is something about you that makes me love you more and more."
She said, "What is it?"
I said, "I love that no matter what people say about you, that you always tell them that you love you, and that you don't care what they think."
She said, "Would you still love me if I did what they said?"
I said, "If you did what they said, and lost that bit of baby fat, or got your breast enhanced, or your butt enhanced, you wouldn't be you. I would still love you, but not as much as I love you right now. I love that bit of baby fat, it makes you look well fed and I find some women who look like they have no baby fat, just unattractive. Your breasts are just the right size, so that I can cover my face in them and not be suffocated, I can cover them up with my hands and not have extra boobage, and they look perfect when you wear a bikini. And your butt. I love that it has a little jiggle to it, but not an excessive jiggle. And finally I don't have to worry about every guy starring at you, and getting turned on, because I'm around. What I'm saying is, your perfect, and I don't want you to change that."
She said, "I didn't know that's how you looked at me."
I said, "What? Did I not say the right things? Did you want me to want you to have big tits? A..."
She said, interrupting me, "Baby, baby, baby. You said what I wanted to hear. Make love to me."
I took my time taking her clothes off, laid her on the the bed, and explored her body with my mouth. I nibbled and sucked on her nipples, giving them the attention she loves getting. I trailed kisses up and down her growing stomach. I lingered by her snatch, sucking, licking, and nibbling on it, enjoying her hand in my hair, and enjoying her moans. Which sent chills down my spine.
Once I had given her four climaxes, I trailed kisses back up to her mouth, which she engulfed hers with mine, and we made out for a while. I took my clothes off, and I felt her grab my hard cock, she guided it into her snatch, and I began to give her the love she asked for.
A while later, after I had made her climax three more times, I let my own flow inside of her. She collapsed onto the bed, head on chest, finger trailing my tattoo designs, and the both of us panting.
She said, "Jake, I love you so much. I'm glad your mine, and I'm yours."
I said, "Selena, I love you so much as well. Me too, and get dressed, I want to take you out to dinner now."
She nodded, I got up, helped her up, and we both got in the shower together. I helped her wash her body, she helped me wash mine, as  best she could, and I washed the rest. Once we were done, I helped her out, turned the water off, and after she finished drying off, and walked into our room, I got out, a dried off.
Once I was done, I walked into our room, and I got dressed. I helped Selena, when she needed it, and when we we're dressed, I grabbed my cellphone off of the nightstand, grabbed my keys, we walked downstairs, went into the garage, I helped Selena in, walked around the car, to my side, and I seen Selena try to prop my door open, when I got in, I said, "While your this pregnant baby, you don't have to open my side. I love it when you do, but I don't want you hurting yourself or the baby."
Selena looked sad, and then nodded. I kissed her, started the engine, clicked the button, pulled out, when the door opened, clicked it again, and pulled out into the street. I then drove us to a beautiful fancy restaurant. Where I pulled into a spot, I got out, I put my hand into my pocket, making sure the ring was in there, and then I walked over to her side, opened the door, and helped her out of the car.
We walked inside, and I said to the guy at the podium, "A table for two."
He nodded, and led us to a table. I helped Selena into the chair, and then I sat down in front of her, and I put my phone on the table.
A woman waiter came up to our table, and said, "Is there anything, to drink I can get for you two? I would recommend some wine, but I see she's pregnant."
I said, "For her, she would like a Sprite. For myself, I'll have a Mountain Dew."
The waitress nodded, and walked away.
A few minutes later, she came back, she set out drinks down, and handed us some menus.
We looked over them for a few seconds, and I handed mine back, and said, "I'll have the Grilled Chicken Piadina."
She nodded, and I watched as Selena handed hers over, and she said, "I'll have the Ravioli di Portobello."
The waitress nodded and walked away again. I took a sip of my drink, and said, "How was your grandma?"
Selena said, "She's doing better now, my parents came and I noticed that my mom was pregnant, and she told me that she was the same month as me. I couldn't believe it. She was having a daughter, just like we are. And I began thinking about my sister and our daughter growing up together."
I said, "What is Mandy and Paul naming her?"
Selena said, "Gracie Elliot Teefey."
I said, "That's a beautiful name."
Selena said, while our food was being set on the table, "I thought so too."
I said, "We're having a daughter?"
Selena nodded, and I was so happy to be having a daughter with the love of my life.
The waitress left, and we started eating out food. A little while later, I stood up, I grabbed my glass of Mountain Dew, and started thinking on it with a spoon. I watched as everyone's eyes looked over in my direction, and I said, "I have an announcement to make."
I walked over to Selena, I got down on one knee, pulling the box out of my pocket, opening it, and Selena was geeking out with excitement.
I said, "I love you so much. You have changed my life for the better, and you, and our child make me the most happiest man ever. Selena will you marry me?"
We heard the people say, "Say yes."
I laughed, and I looked at the people, who were waiting on the answer, and when my eyes met hers again, she had tears running down her cheeks, and a giant smile on her face, and she said, "Yes. Yes. I'll marry you."
I stood up, kissed her, put the ring on her finger, and then and the people began murmuring about our engagement.
Selena said, "You are so adorable."
I said, while sitting back down, "I had a different night planned, but I'm not blaming the pregnancy on that. I love you both, and I wanted to make this night a little romantic."
Selena said, "Even with the pregnancy, it's perfect."
We finished our food, I put the money and tip on the table, Selena grabbed my phone as I stood up, walked over to her, helped her up, and we walked outside to my car. Once outside, I helped her into the car, walked around to my side, I opened the door, got in, and my phone rang.
I watched as Selena answered it, and then handed it to me saying, "Someone needs you."
I grabbed my phone, put it to my ear, and said, "Jake here."
A male voice said, "Mr. Tyler. My name is Greg Sanders. I'm one of the bouncers at 'Live Large', and we have someone who has been drinking, and needs a ride home."
I said, "Why not call a Taxi and have them take this person home?"
Greg said, "She asked for you sir."
I sighed and said, "Alright, I'll be right there shortly."
I hung up, and Selena said, "Your job sometimes gets on my nerves, Jake."
I said, "Yeah. Me too. Want me to drop you off at home, or do you want to come with?"
She said, "Hell yes. I want to come."
I laughed at her enthusiasm, put the key in the ignition, started the engine, pulled out, and drove to 'Live Large.' a while later, I parked in front of the club, shut the engine off, I got out, walked over to Selena's side, helped her out, and we walked up to the bouncer with the clipboard.
I said, "We're looking for Greg."
The bouncer with the clipboard, pulled out a walkie-talkie, and spoke into it. A few minutes later, a man of a muscular build came out the door, nodded, and we followed him inside. We stopped by the VIP Lounge, and Ashley Graham had her head on her arm, and she was asleep.
I helped her to her feet, threw her arm around my neck, and we walked back out to my car, with Selena walking in front of me, so I could keep an eye on her.