Chapter 15

I walked into the dinning room, I helped both Selena and Mandy sit down, while Paul grabbed the plates, buns, and the condiments. Paul came in, put the stuff on the table, and then we sat down next to our women. Selena kissed me, and then grabbed a cheeseburger, grabbed a bun, and put a lot of pickles on the patty, and took a bite. I loved her so much.
We each grabbed our food, and started eating. After a while, and everyone getting full, I put the rest in the fridge, cleaned off the table, and I seen Mandy, Paul, and Selena sitting in the living room, on the couch, and Selena was in the loveseat. I looked at what they we're watching, and it was Clueless. I sat next to Selena, and she grabs my hand, holding it into hers, and I watched the movie with them.
A while later, we eat dinner, I wash the dishes, and then I walk upstairs. Once I step into my room, Selena is already in her sleep attire, which is a bra and panties, so I take off my tank top, pull my shorts off, put on some boxers, get into bed, Selena kisses me, I turn the light off, put my arm on her stomach, the other under my head, and we go to sleep.

                                  ..................

Two months go, in month one, just getting close to Selena and Mandy's birth, for our babies to be born, and the entire time, we were preparing for the wedding to happen, two weeks after the babies we're born. Paul was watching the Chicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat Finale, which I watched with him. My team lost this season, but it was okay. I wasn't mad. I was more mad about my Bears not winning then any other team that lost or won.
Selena was more happy that her Atlanta Falcons won the playoffs, but not the championship. The wedding plans were that, we we're having a huge wedding. We had fifteen tables, where we had invited out families, our friends, and two spots for the babies. We had decorations for the chairs, for the arches, which we we're having it outside, since it was supposed to be a great day.
We had a guestbook, to make sure no unwanted guests got in, and tried to interrupt. We had send-off bubbles, sparklers, and confetti. We had candles, we had picked out beautiful centerpieces for each table. We had picked out a beautiful looking cake, which was a chocolate cake, which had four tiers, each tier covered in white icing, and beautiful floral decorations. The flowers we're a thousand colorful roses.
We had created wedding invitations, we had hired a DJ, a photographer, and a chef. I had to take dancing lessons, because I wasn't very good at dancing, since the way I danced, is always just some stuff I end up doing with my hands and legs, .and end up making fun of myself. Then when it came to the baby showers, I heard that Mandy got a few things, that she already didn't have, but the other stuff she had bought, while she was with us.
A couple days later, Selena had hers, and all her friends also went to Mandy's, because they all love her mother. Everyone loved Mandy. She was one of those mothers, that everyone loved. Selena's baby shower, she got baby clothes, boxes of diapers, boxes of wipes, her mother got us a nanny, which was nice, and someone had given us a changing table, some toys, a beautiful hand crafted crib, and after the gifts, they had cake, music, drank punch, and they talked.
A few days later during the second month, the bachelor parties happened, and I had bought Selena and her friends and mother a limo for her bachelorette party, and they went shopping, which one of her friends got some male strippers, and I heard that Selena wouldn't allow them to give her a good night. But after she told me, I gave her a strip show, that she loved all night.
A few days later, us guys had our bachelor party, Paul joined, and I was taken to a strip club, which was nice, but none of them we're Selena. I told her how my night went, and she promised me a strip dance, after our marriage. I was excited for that night. But Paul, Ashley's husband, Justin, and my brother John Craft had a lot of fun. I remember laughing at my brother, because he had brought a lot of money to spend at my bachelor party.
Which he had traveled up here from Ohio to see my wedding, two weeks after the babies were born, my mom and two sisters had come up, and my mom and Selena had hugged, and my two sisters had gushed over how they both loved Selena, and she was just so happy for everyone getting along.  Even my mom and Mandy had gotten along super well.
Paul had really appreciated me taking care of Selena, like I told him I would, and I got pulled to the side, and Mandy wanted to welcome me into the family and the entire time, I was happy, that the love of my life, was almost my wife, and the mother of my child.

                                   ...................

A couple days later, Mandy's water broke, and I instantly pulled out my phone, and I called a cab. I gave him my address, and a few minutes later, I heard him pull up, and I helped Paul get Mandy into the back seat, I watched Paul get in, and then Selena and I watched the cab drive down the street, and Selena and I walked to my car, I helped her into the passenger seat, walked over to my side, got in, put the key in the ignition, started the engine, pulled out, and drove to the hospital.
Once we got there, I shut the engine off, I got out, walked over to Selena's side, helped her out of the car, and we walked inside.
We walked up to the reception desk, and I said, "Mandy Teefey. She had just came in here, having a baby."
The receptionist nodded, and said, "Room 213."
Selena and I nodded, and we started walking towards room 213, when I noticed Selena was walking slower, I grabbed a wheelchair, helped her sit, and I pushed her the rest of the way. We found Mandy's room, I pushed Selena inside, and Mandy was in a hospital gown, laying in the hospital bed, and Paul was sitting in a chair holding her hand.