51 : KRN

"You know what... you and Kawaguchi Yuriko look good together! I mean, he's courting you, right?" Liujie (Xiaoting's mother) Nudged the other girl who was sitting beside her.

Nakamura Reina. One of the class' top students besides Yifan. She is a daughter of a businessman, not that big business though. "Yuriko? Ah... yes... but, I don't like him" Reina replied. "Then who do you like?" Reina turned her head to the group of men across the cafeteria. "Don't tell me you like Qing? He's my lover"

"No... not Shen Qing... Song Yifan"

"Pardon?"

"I like Song Yifan"

Xiaoting's POV

Patiently waiting at the Song's house, Y/n hasn't arrived yet even at the group's house. Hikaru was waiting there as well with Ziyin. They kept on asking me what happened but I don't want to tell them, they will get angry with me even more. I need to talk to Y/n first.

Hikaru-chan🍰

Where did you leave unnie thou?

Can you fetch her there?

Xiaoting🍬

She got off the highway, she must've gone somewhere

I sighed, looking over at the huge old clock on the corner. It was ticking so loud, the house was empty as well. I was startled all of the sudden when it ding-donged loud, signaling it was midnight already.

"Where are you, Song Yinan..." Opening my phone, revealing a picture of me as a wallpaper. I changed it so my members won't get suspicious. Staring blankly at the phone, waiting for a single text message, an unknown number popped up.

Unknown Number

Hey, it's Li Yiman, remember me?

I got your number from Yang Y/n's phone number

She's drunk

Lol

🤣🤣

Drunk? She never drinks... only once on her debut but it's really hard to handle a drunk Y/n, that's what Hikaru told me.

Unknown Number

She's been murmuring your name over and over again

Can you come by QueenBee Bar?

I'm here with Cheukying, thankfully we recognized her first.

We'll be waiting

Lol

I didn't think twice and went there with Mr. Kim. Thankfully he's still awake by the guard's office, he seems worried about Y/n too just like Mrs. Bong. They won't sleep until their young master comes home.

"Where did she go, miss?" Asked Mr. Kim.

"My friends saw her at QueenBee Bar, do you know where that is? "

"... that's a lesbian bar, miss" A what? So my suspicions were true. There's a bar that has the same name in our hometown and it's a Queer bar, how did she know about these? I've never been to one and surely, she never went to any bars as well.