57 : helping hand

Y/n's POV

"Nice medal" Xiaoting grabbed the gold medal hanging from my neck and then pulled me closer intentionally. "You really run so fast, you should've aced the events back in high school" Both of us knew I got this athletic skill but my dad won't let me go to crowded places, even in school, he doesn't want me to join the other students in opening ceremonies. I just watch from the building, looking at Xiaoting who mostly leads the daily exercises. "You got a medal too, where is it?" I asked her. I noticed she wasn't wearing hers as soon as she hopped into the car. She and her members just got out of the gymnasium, YXY manager already talked with Kep1er's to let Xiaoting and Hikaru join the group for their vacation.

"I told Shiro to display it in our dorm. It's the only medal the group has right now..." Their group only joined gymnastics and relay, they came last in the relay.

"I see... did they go home now?" I peeked out of the car's window. Fans are taking pictures but they can't see what's inside of our car because it's tinted. "They did, let's go home too"

Mr. Kim immediately drove back home and as I instructed, he directly went to the group's house first. "Are you sure about this?" I asked her for the last time. She wants to talk to Zigin and I'm letting her because she said she can take it. "Let's do this"

Finding Ziyin wasn't that hard. She was already waiting in the living room, again, like a mother to me. Some members were also there because they just got home as well. "Are you two going to the other house?" Ziyin-jie immediately asked. I nodded my head and then pulled Xiaoting forward. "What is it?" Ziyin questioned.

"Jie-jie, can I talk privately with you? And Y/n" My cousin's eye darted on me first then back to Xiaoting. "Okay" She stood up, leading us to the dark hallways of the underground studio. No one will probably hear us there because even when there's a member in their studio, the walls are soundproof.

"Go on" Ziyin stopped in the middle of the hallway, crossing her arm. "Jie, I'm sorry I slapped-"

"That's goods. Y/n deserved that, next" I was shocked at first but yeah, I deserve that slap. "Well, I'm sorry for getting angry at her... we fought a lot of times and I couldn't now guarantee you my promise that I will never hurt your cousin" They had promised. Ziyin made Xiaoting promise her a lot of things including to not make me cry but I guess another broken promise. "I will never hurt her again this time, I will control myself very well, please forgive me" Xiaoting plead. Ziyin was just staring at her coldly. Ziyin-jie... always the protective cousin.

"Fine... for the last time, okay? One more, I'm telling this to your mother, Y/n" I nodded then with that, she left immediately. Xiaoting shouted a thank you before holding my hands again. "Is she for real?" I heard her ask. I think she's talking about Ziyin's forgiveness.

"She's real, come on now" I pulled her outside then we sneakily passed the other members in the kitchen. We went straight back to Mr. Kim's car then he drove us to the bigger house. As we got there, I was surprised at how many maids greeted us today. Some of them were from the group's house before. I observed their faces and noticed Mrs. Bong is still isn't around.

"Good evening, Miss Yang and Miss Shen, " the head maiden greeted. "Good evening, Mrs. Lin" Just like Mrs. Bong, both she and Mrs. Lin are half Chinese.

"Uhm... can I ask a thing, ajhuma?" Mrs. Lin lifts her head at me. "Yes, ma'am?"

"Do you know where Mrs. Bong went?" I finally asked. "She's having her vacation ma'am. But don't worry, she's fine" Without hesitation, I dismissed the maids and then pulled Xiaoting inside with me. We haven't eaten dinner yet but I'll cook later after a shower I guess.