꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜:𝟸٭⊹•꧂

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Your hands seem to be caught

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

⚠️Trigger warning: flashing image!!

The bell for their foreign-language English lesson rang for the next period

The bell for their foreign-language English lesson rang for the next period. On their way to class, Yeonjun and his best friends were shoving and bantering almost to the other side of the building. Unfortunately, he and his TxT bandmates are not in the same class. Soobin, Taehyun, and Beomgyu are in the lower classes. Y2 and Y1.

He was walking with one of his classmates, San when Yeonjun came to a dead standstill.

"I need to refill my hotwater bottle, San. During class, I'm getting extremely thirsty. There are still two English periods." To restrain him, he grabbed San's elbow.

"Do I have to wait for you or-" he says, throwing his schoolbag behind his back and furrowing his brow at his new friend.

"No, just tell Ms. Shin I'm at the filter station getting hot water. Just so she doesn't give me a tardy, please." He shouted as he ran to one of the ten water stations near the restroom.

He nearly collides with a girl wearing glasses as he reaches the station. He had to rush to get to class on time. Three filters were placed on opposite ends of the passageway. Two hot water filters and one cold water filter are included. He likes hot water because it is more refreshing.

He hurriedly took out his water thermos to fill it, but another hand pushed him away from the filter. He looks at a cute girl with black-rim glasses, smiling kindly at him. He squints his eyes and furrows his brows with annoyance. His breath stuck in his throat at the gentle expression in her eyes. Is she new? He's never seen her before. While gazing at the girl with a surprised expression, something unusual stirred up in his stomach. The adorable dimples in her round cheeks were the first thing he saw.

He shook his head. "Er, excuse me, I was first." He arched his brows, attempting to figure out who the girl was. He's either living under a rock or she's a new student.

She smiled softly and gently took his bottle from his outstretched hands, saying, "I know I'm sorry, but I don't think this water is fresh; let's use this filter..." She nodded as she quickly filled his water thermos with piping hot water and gave it back to him, unintentionally touching his fingers.

They both looked embarrassed at their hands and blushed awkwardly into each other's eyes as a faint spark passed through their fingers.

"Sorry and er, thank you," he says, bowing in gratitude as he waits for her to tell her name. Her unique Korean accent caught him off guard. Is she a foreigner?

"Not to mention Oppa. Have a lovely day!" She bows and swiftly rushes without saying her name. Her hair is flying everywhere as she sprints. This amused Yeonjun's face. He shook his head and drank a large gulp of hot water, still puzzled by this weird girl with dark hair and blue hues.