꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜:𝟺٭⊹•꧂

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Don't go breaking my heart,

don't go. In this broken world

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Yeonjun couldn't take his mind off the bizarre day in the afternoon after school. He was more preoccupied with that new girl, whose name he later learned was Luna, than with his crush Yeji.

The students had been successfully treated, but he had heard that three of his classmates were still in the hospital, dealing with the aftermath of the treatment.

His bandmates were concerned when he refused to eat his favorite Kimchi dishes and black noodles. Yeonjun's thoughts were clouded.

San and Woobin had heard through the grapevine that he was in a secluded hallway with the pretty new "music protege," caught in an embrace. Yeji was even more disturbed by the boy she admired, who was in a compromising situation. He seemed to have been over her, which didn't sit well with her.

She even enlisted the help of her closest friends to inquire about this "Luna quietly." She was terrified that the boy she secretly adores might choose someone more good-looking.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Flashback- A few hours ago at school.

After the break, everyone returned to class.

"Whoa, friend, I thought you were the late bloomer among us, but you went in for the kill," Woobin smirked and patted Yeonjun on the back, laughing hard at his friend's screwed-up nose and pouty lips.