꧁•⊹٭𝙰 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝: 𝟷𝟻٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

And endless rhythm.

This darkness that swallowed the scream...

When you returned home from lunch the previous day, Aunt Ines had decided to book herself a flight to Mexico City

She took the first flight out of town on Thursday before dawn. You were relieved, but also concerned. You never know what will happen, but you all had faith that Mr. Gonzales would come through for the Hernandez family. You can only pray that the Oracle will leave your family alone and that you will be able to finally reach a state of perfect relaxation. Being a carefree teenager with no burdens on your small shoulders.

You chill in the TV room after a hearty breakfast, chewing on some cut-up mango and pineapple fruit. You sat on the brown leather sofas with your feet on the brown leather sofas and a colorful knitted throw over your legs, watching the long-running Spanish show "See You in My 19th Life" on Netflix. The story had you in stitches, and you couldn't believe how light and happy you felt. Your aunt and Mr. Sanchez, hopefully, will be successful. Mr. Gonzales will meet them in Mexico City's Anthropology Museum.

 You were grateful that your Aunt Ines dedicated herself to finding a remedy for this ill fortune

You were grateful that your Aunt Ines dedicated herself to finding a remedy for this ill fortune. You adore her for her zeal to save you and future generations from this vicious adversity.

You can live your life to the fullest without looking back at the sword in your life. Someone you love will be saved, and you may finally find happiness.

You and Maria had a fantastic time together. She even took the time to unwind with you and surprised you with beef and chicken enchiladas. She was hilarious, and her stories had you in stitches.

Your grandmother will arrive later this afternoon. You're overjoyed that she chose to fly instead of driving nearly 12 hours to New Mexico.

On your birthday, the two of you will fly back to Seoul. You feel a nervous excitement in your stomach as you think about Yeonjun. As your birthday approached, you could sense his emotions. You know he'll feel out of place right now since he'll be experiencing a range of conflicting feelings that he won't be able to define. Such as an inexplicable yearning, emotions of loss, and affection.