꧁•⊹٭𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎 : 𝟷𝟶٭⊹•

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

My heart is trapped in a maze of memories.

Save me, please

You avoided Yeonjun and his group in the days leading up to the weekend. You don't want him to confront you again. Being in his presence makes you uneasy because you have a sneaking suspicion that Yeonjun is your destined soulmate and you already knew you fell in love with him.

Dahyun even gushed and told you that she saw Yeonjun and Yeji at a food market outside of Seoul a day ago after the incident. They were on a date. He had a bodyguard with him. Despatch was buzzing about the dating scandal. They denied the rumor and told the press that they were just school friends.

Your heart was constricted, and you knew that renouncing your soulmate would crush you. He already loves someone else, so choosing the Oracle over the Soulmark curse may be easier for you. It will keep you both safe from harm's way.

You just kept your face down during the day as you noticed the happy couple in the cafeteria

You just kept your face down during the day as you noticed the happy couple in the cafeteria. Your friends knew you liked Yeonjun, but you dismissed it by saying he's cute and his band is famous. What's not to like about it? However, the deep pain in your eyes told them otherwise.

Now, and when she saw the sad look in your eyes, Dahyun would simply press your hand. Yeonjun, unbeknownst to you, experiences the same thing. He'd keep an eye on you discreetly, dying to confront you with the latest premonition. Yeji noticed him looking at you several times in the cafeteria where you sat with the girls and Eunoo. It made her feel so insecure. What does Luna have that keeps Yeonjuns'attention on her?

You and Eunoo went to the same ice cream parlor the next day after the tragedy to eat your favorite ice cream flavor.

You got together during a free period near the music room to talk about your musical club and hand in your submission to Yeji. You were concerned that Yeji would reject your application for the camp, leaving your group very disappointed. You were a little nervous with her calculating gaze on you, and you were wondering what you did to deserve those looks. You made a point of staying out of Yeonjuns' way.