꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢:𝟷𝟽٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

My heart is trapped in a maze of memories.

Save me, please.

When Luna unexpectedly woke up half an hour later, the whole household was beyond relieved. She was still a little disorientated and a slight fear entered her eyes when she noticed a strange woman in her room.

The room smelled weird and a big frown was between her eyes.

Her aunt Ines and Maria immediately embraced her and wanted to know if she was hungry.

"No. Pero me gustaría beber algo de agua. Me siento tan caliente en todo mi cuerpo. ¿He dormido tanto?Er.. No. But I would like some water to drink. I feel so hot all over my body. Did... Did I sleep so long? " You asked but your eyes were still on the imposing woman who looked calculating at you. It unnerves you so much that the glass of water almost spills as you notice the strange penetrating gaze on you.

Your eyes looked back at your aunt and gestured to the woman in the doorway.

"Oh, Luna. Conozca a nuestro Shaman residente. Señora Ana. Ella es la que llamamos para revivirte de nuevo. Dios, estamos tan felices. ¿Estás bien? Ni siquiera pude llamar a tu familia en Seúl. Estarán muy preocupados por lo que le pasó en su cumpleaños. Estoy tan feliz de que estés bien.Oh, Luna. Meet our resident Shaman. Senora Ana. She is the one we called to revive you again. Gosh, we are so happy you ok.? I couldn't even call your family in Seoul. They will be very much worried about what happened to you on your birthday. I'm so happy you ok. ' your aunt smiles widely, rubbing your back.

You nod and greet the woman who cracks a slight smile, 'Estoy encantado de conocer a una de las primeras chicas que el oráculo tuvo dificultades para abandonar. Tienes una aura muy poderosa a tu alrededor, querida. Su tía me informó de la maldición, las visiones y los terrores nocturnos recurrentes. Vamos a combatir esta maldición y vivirás una vida normal..." I'm delighted to meet one of the first girls whom the oracle had trouble leaving. You have a very powerful aura around you dear. Your aunt informed me about the curse, the visions, and the recurring night terrors. We will combat this curse and you will live a normal life---" she remarked, looking friendly at your astounded face.

You turned to your aunt and she smiled widely as Maria only nodded with a relieved expression.

""Así que todo está bien con la reliquia. La maldición se levantará ahora, " So everything is okay with the relic. The curse will be lifted now, " your eyes gleam with excitement. An odd flash of emotion passed your Aunt's face, but you were oblivious to it. All you know is that you and your family will be safe.

Your aunt Ines smiles softly, ""Sí. El señor Sanchez nos dijo que Gonzalez donó la reliquia de vuelta al museo. Pero sabemos que gracias a vuestro poder el oráculo todavía os dará esos terribles sueños y visitas ancestrales de vez en cuando. Pero ya no tendrás que preocuparte...Yes. Senior Sanchez told us that Gonzalez donated the relic back to the museum. But we know because of your power the Oracle will still give you that terrifying dreams and ancestral visits now and then. But you won't have to worry anymore---"

Your eyes widen surprised," Así que la maldición no molestará a mi generación. Sami y Papa estarán seguros, así como mis primos y tías. Oh Dios mío. ¿Eres real? La maldición acaba de salir así---"So, the curse will not trouble my generation. Sami and Papa will be safe as well as my cousins and aunties. Oh my goodness. Are you for real? The curse just left like that---"
It's still unbelievable. So, the only thing the oracle wanted was the restoration of the relic to its rightful place.