꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎: 𝟷𝟸٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Don't go breaking my heart,

don't goIn' this broken world

After a massive welcome luncheon prepared by your Korean grandmother, you all sat in the lounge to relax. You couldn't wait for your Aunt Ines to reveal the results of her research into the curse.

Your father and grandmother appeared hopeful, but deep within you, negative emotions began to emerge.

Knowing deep down that it will be easy to let go of your soulmate because he is currently fighting the allure and you feel so sorry for him because he has no idea that you are fated to be together. The system initiated the kiss to simulate what it will be like to let go of your soulmate.

Being so invested in each other's embrace made you realize that the Oracle and the System mean business. The two entities will fight constantly to persuade you to make a decision that you are unable to make.

You realized that you were starting to care for him, and him being forced by the two entities against his will to fall for you didn't sit well with you. You can't see him suffer, yet none of your family will die in your generation. You can't afford to lose Sammy, but what if you try to touch one of your favorite cousins? You could feel your eyes well up with tears just thinking about it.

Perhaps you must leave Hamlin and return to online school, which you do not want for yourself. You don't want to give up on people after meeting so many of them and interacting with them daily. You enjoy spending time with your new best friends. Even go on special dates with Eunoo, one of the school's hottest guys.

Your grandmother prepared delicious pastries and tea for all of you to enjoy. You were ecstatic to be sitting next to your father. You miss him terribly.

You heard a hoot and knew it was Sammy's ride from the entertainment agency carpool, which dropped him off in front of the house.

He was overjoyed to see his father and he ran up to his Mexican aunt and dad and hugged them. The grown-ups were chatting softly as he ran up the stairs to change out of his dance clothes and take a refreshing shower. Your aunt took out a folder containing colorful photographs and newspaper clippings, and you're left wondering what it was all about.

"Well, let's talk about the reason for my untimely visit," your Aunt Ines smiled softly, her face suddenly radiant. " A few weeks ago, I came across an intriguing piece of news clippings and decided to investigate and conduct some initial research that could lead to a breakthrough."

You all gasped in surprise and sat up straighter.

"Did you find a cure?" your grandmother inquired flabbergasted, "Did you find a cure or a way out for Luna?"