꧁•⊹٭𝙴𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 :𝟽٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

The day of the fireworks fall

The dance that called for a nightmare

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Trigger warning: flashing image

Your grandmother was furious when she saw the bruise on your face

Your grandmother was furious when she saw the bruise on your face. She believed you had been bullied again and wanted to contact the principal right away to demand an explanation.

Your teacher called her just in time to explain the gym incident.

You couldn't figure out why you were in such a depressed and melancholy mood. You couldn't believe you told Yeojun your secret. Why did you tell him?

It was as if something sinister was at work, and you couldn't shake the uneasy feeling. It frightens you to death. Why weren't you warned about the gym incident? You never see it coming. You've decided to avoid the popular as of tomorrow. Out of sight, out of mind. Your grandmother was furious when she saw the bruise on your face. But the Oracle gift made it nearly impossible to remain unnoticed.

Your friends are unaware of your gift, much less the curse. Why couldn't the seer gift latch onto the boys, instead of burdening the women in your family? You don't want to be the go-between for the spirit realm and your culture. You want to be just 'Luna'-plain, unassuming Luna.

That night, you couldn't sleep because you felt a presence with you. In the bedroom, you felt a heaviness and a dark aura.

You couldn't tell your grandmother or Sammy. It will disturb them, and she may summon all of the Korean shamans to come and cleanse the house. You simply kept your mouth shut.

Your nightmares were splattered with blood and gore

Your nightmares were splattered with blood and gore. You awoke from your slumber, wet from perspiration, and groggily ran to the dark and cold bathroom to refresh your face with cold water.

When you looked in the mirror, your reflection became foggy and misty. You tried to clean the mirror, but it suddenly reflected a misty silhouette of a figure with a hand slowly reaching out toward you. You jump backward in fear, your heart thumping erratically inside your chest as your eyes widen and fixate on the mirror image.