Epilogue: Little Red Plus Sign

A/N: Okay, I lied, I got excited and finishe the Epilogue...So here it is!!

_____________

Epilogue:

~* Katalina*~

Katalina felt the prick of tears in her eyes as Derek said, "I do." He clutched Sara's hand lovingly. The weight of the wedding ring on her own finger made her smile widely in Aric's direction across the way behind the groom.

They'd been married a good year, something Aric had been persistent about after his father's death five years ago. Katalina remembered how she'd told him that he would have to wait until she was out of college to marry her.

Those four years were the longest years of both their lives.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said, smiling at the couple he had no clue were werewolves. After his father's death, Aric became the new Alpha and Katalina his Luna. Mrs. Jenson had a hard time with her mate's death, but she said she would wait until Katalina was filled with her grandchild.

Katalina had to explain to her that she wasn't going to be sprouting kids very soon. Although the art of baby making sure was fun, especially with her mate. This caused Katalina to smile wide, because she had some news to mention to her mate after this get together.

Derek leaned forward and kissed the life out of Sara. There were shouts and wolf-whistles that earned chuckles from Katalina and Aric, who had to show some semblance of calmness in a room full of rowdy wolves.

After Aric had found out just how much pain he'd caused Katalina for slowly torturing Kent before killing him, he had been racked with an unbelievable amount of guilt. He then promised to figure out whatever he could about this connection between her and the forest.

As it turns out, Katalina would get used to the deaths, so much so that it would soon only be an image in her mind of death, without the pain. She also learned that she'd live longer than any other human, something she had secretly been terrified about. With a werewolf mate who wouldn't age a day, she knew later on she would be self-conscious of having gray hair and sagging boobs.

"I love you," Derek whispered to his new wife.

"I love you more," she murmured back with a look of undying love on her face. In the auidence, Sam cheered as he held a human girl in his arms. It wasn't his mate, but he said he loved her none the less. Everyone was happy for him.

Henry was even in the crowd, his mate clutching him and smiling. Mrs. Jenson ran up to the new married couple and began showering them with kisses. Katalina picked her dress up and began walking to Aric, who apparently had the same idea because he met her in the middle.

She laughed. "Guess we're on the same thought process," she smiled wide.

"Well, you look so ravishing in that dress that I couldn't resist, Mrs. Jenson." He pulled her close and placed a tender kiss on her lips.

"I could say the same, Mr. Jenson." She was sure she would never get used to being his wife. "Why, if I didn't know better I'd say you were flirting. I must inform you though, that I infact have a wonderful husband."

Aric growled. "And don't you forget it!" Then he brought his lips to hers.

When he pulled away, Katalina decided now would be the best time to break the news. "Hey, Mr. Jenson?"

"Yes, my love?" he held onto her waist closely and kissed her nose.

"What would you say about little Jensons?" She asked, smiling.

Aric picked her up and spun her around. "You're pregnant!" He smiled. Katalina hit his arm and he set her down.

"We can't say anything now, Aric! It's Sara's wedding, we'll tell everyone tomorrow that I am now a little red plus sign!" She told him, kissing him.

Aric's hand went to her currently flat stomach. "And how long have you known?" He wondered.

"A few days maybe, considering I've been having morning sickness."

Aric flinched. "I'm so sorry I wasn't home, Kat." He had gone to do some Alpha business, leaving her home for a few days to do so. If he was gone, he'd need his Luna to take care of the house.

"Don't worry, Aric, you'll make it up to me."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Katalina's and Aric's happily ever after.

_____________________________

A/N: I am done! Now I can edit...Oh god so much work. This was short because I only wanted to tell you everyone elses love story i.e. Sam and the human girl, Henry and his mate, Sara and Derek...Ah so many cute little loves!