Chapter Eighteen: His Little Tease

Chapter Eighteen:

~*Katalina*~

   Katalina smiled against the warmth. She sighed with happiness, her eyes still closed. She clutched the warm pillow, not being able to imagine a better smelling pillow. Wait...smell...pillow? Just then, the pillow chuckled, it's body moving underneath her fingertips. Katalina gasped and sat up, flustered. 

   "A-Aric-c." She stuttered, brushing the blond hair out of her mouth. She licked her cry mouth and lips before going on, "What--why...?" She took a breath.

   Aric smiled at her, he had his hands behind his head, he was shirtless, Katalina noticed as her face got ruby red. She looked down. Aric said, "It's okay, Kat."

   Katalina dared a look at him; it was worth the embarrassment that was written on her face from her nice red flush. Aric wore a smile, full of love and admiration; his eyes twinkled as if he had a secret. And Katalina was that secret.

~*Aric*~

   Aric couldn't describe the feeling of joy that his heart felt. He'd finally admitted his love for her, and it seemed as though everything was right in the world. He slipped his shirt back on when Katalina ran into the bathroom to clean herself up. He chuckled at how confident he felt around her, and how SHE was when she was nervous.

   Katalina came out of the bathroom, her hair brushed, some mascara on her already long lashes, and a smile on her face. It was a nervous smile. She was cute when she was nervous, Aric thought again. Katalina played with the hem of her shirt. "So..."

   "So," Aric echoed, a smile playing at the edge of his lips. Katalina let out a breath. She had changed in the bathroom, Aric noticed, to gray sweats and an old Camp KEEP shirt. Aric was amazed it still fit her from that long ago.

   Although, he'd never been to Camp KEEP himself, his friends made sure to brag about it. Aric smiled devilishly. "Nice shirt, Kat."

   Despite herself, Katalina grinned, then threw a pillow from off her chair at him. "Shut up, your just jealous that you don't have one."

   Aric smiled, then walked over to her. He put his arms around her waste and kissed her nose lightly. It was nice, it was natural. Aric and Katalina knew how much they liked it. Being together. "I'm jealous of what's INSIDE the shirt, not outside."

   Katalina felt a small rosy blush creep into her cheeks. Instead of answering, she stood on her tippy-toes and brushed her lips against his. Then she pulled back, sighing. "You should probably go before I take this to the bed," it slipped from her lips and then she blushed. "Oh, my god, I didnt--!"

   Aric bust out laughing, pulling away from Katalina so he could bend over and clench his stomach. Despite herself, Katalina smiled at the sight of his laughter, something she wasn't sure she'd heard on full-blast before. But she decided to play hurt and walked over to the bed to sit on the edge of it. She crossed her arms and legs.

   When Aric looked up, he didn't see her, so her turned around. He saw Katalina looking defiantley sexy on the edge of her bed. "Done?" She asked, quirking a brow.

   Aric bit his lip to keep from smiling and nodded. "Yes, darling," he teased, beginning to laugh. As he was laughing he sat on the bed next to Katalina and put his arm around her.

   Katalina was giggling and trying to be straight-faced as she pushed him away. "Don't tease me! Your getting the silent treatment!" She warned him, standing up.

   Aric was smiling as he sat on the bed, where Katalina had just been a few moments ago. "Hey, Kat, guess what?"

   ~*Katalina*~