-- Goddamn it im late! --

~chapter one~

Its a gloomy morning, and Lev was laying in bed. They dont want to get up. Suddenly, their alarm goes off, startling them, and causing them to wake up in a panic. "AAA I FORGOT TODAY IS MY SECOND DAY AT WORK!".

Lev practically falls out of their bed and runs to the bathroom, tripping on the way there. They grab their tooth brush and shoves it into their mouth while they fix their hair. Lev then jumps into the shower and takes one so short, it should break a world record. They put on their uniform, and then starts their car.

----------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------

"Ughhh almost thereee..." Lev still has 5 more minutes before they are officially late. They then spot a huge "FREDDY FAZEBEARS MEGA PIZZAPLEX'' sign looming ahead and sigh in relief. Lev had thought that they wouldnt be late, but they didnt consider how long it would take to find parking...

30 minutes later Lev enters the building only to see their manager waiting for them with a big frown on his face. "Lev what the hell! Its only your second day here and your late again?! Go get to work!" Lev then sighs and heads to party room 5. Since they had just applied here, they are working as a janitor, and has to clean up after those little devils that people call "kids". The mess that they leave behind is just unbelievable! You may be wondering why they dont just get robots to clean after them, but they keep on breaking down in the middle of cleaning, and the mechanics just got tired of fixing them.

Lev is humming "let's groove" By earth, wind, and fire, when they notice someone looking at them through the window. That "someone" is an employee named Michael. When Vanessa had introduced Lev to everyone, Michael was the least friendliest. He just seemed tired and didnt even give much of an introduction. All he had said was "Hi, im Michael. And no, you cannot call me Mike."

Michael seemed to notice that Lev had seen him, and hurried off. What a strange guy. Lev went to throw out the garbage, and then started heading towards the employee break room since it was almost their lunch break.

When Lev arrived, they noticed that their manager was talking to everyone, and he seemed kind of pissed. He then walked past Lev, and left the break room. "What was that about?" asked Lev. "I told Mr.Manager that I was hearin' things bangin' around in the vents while I was taking breaks in between my tours" said Joey. "Mr.Manager didnt take it seriously until he was in his office, and saw something in the vents as well, and he just came in here offering extra pay for whoever gets rid of it." added Vanessa. "Well what was the 'thing' he saw?" asked Lev. "pfff I dont know, dont ask me" Vanessa rolled her eyes and replied. "Vannessa don' be so mean. You know what it is so dont lie! Lev probably wants to try an' catch it!" says Joey. "Well THATS why I'm not telling her! That extra pay is mine!" Vanessa exclaims.

Vanessa and Joey start bickering when suddenly a low voice speaks up and says, "The thing in the vents is some sort of spider, with cymbals attached to its hands, that chases you around in the vents if it sees you." Vanessa and Joey shut up to look at Michael, who had just said that. Vanessa looks furious. "Thanks for telling me, Michael. Ill keep an eye out for it." Says Lev. "No problem." Michael replies. "Hey Michael, how did you know that it chases you around if you're in the vents? Have you been in them before?" Michael starts looking a little pale, like even more pale then he usually is, when suddenly, everyone gets a message on their fazwatches that their break time is over.

----------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------