-- Was That a Kiss or Not? --

~ Chapter Seven ~

(Lev's POV)

I woke up in some sort of broken down place. I don't remember falling asleep, but apparently I was sleeping because I woke up. With my tired, half-opened eyes, I tried to look around to see where I was. It looked like a pizzeria, kind of like freddys, but different somehow. Like it was... older. I checked my watch and saw the time. 2am.

Was everything just a dream? I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened and how I got here. I vaguely remember being dragged somewhere... probably where i'm at right now... and I don't know who did it. I also remember Michael. I tried to think of what had happened and suddenly the terrifying image of him with a knife in his stomach came to mind. Oh god. Where was he now?!

I tried to get up and felt something holding me back. A rope?! What the hell? Well I mean it did kind of make sense if someone was trying to kidnap me. I turned around to see if there was any way that I could get out of here. When I looked behind me I saw... Michael!

His shirt was stained with blood, probably from the stab wound. I expected more blood to be there, but it was actually a lot less than I thought there would be. Kind of strange. Wait a minute. Was he alive? I tried scooting my chair closer to where he was and almost fell over. Twice. When I finally reached him, I stomped on his foot. Hard. Not exactly the best way to check if someones alive, but with my upper body tied up, I didn't have too many options.

He didn't wake up. I was about to stomp on his foot for the second time just to make sure and confirm my doubt... but fell over. Stupid chair. It must have a broken leg or something. But Michael woke up from the noise. He didn't wake up when I stomped on his foot, but woke up from the sound of me falling. Wow. at least he's alive!

He looked a bit confused as to where he was. He looked around, and when he realized where he was, he froze completely. "What's wrong?" I asked Michael. "I-I know this place!" he said in a tone that I couldn't really interpret. The look on his face was confused and full of fear at the same time.

I remembered how he said that kid from earlier looked familiar as well. Michael has always been a strange guy, but this is really strange. All night, things have been strange. First getting trapped here, the animatronics going crazy, that kid, vanny, being kidnapped, and now being wherever this place is.

My line of thought was broken when Michael asked, "So, uh how do we get out of here?" "Good question, I thought you would have some ideas by now." I replied "How would I have ideas if I just woke up?!" he said in a whiny voice. Suddenly I heard footsteps. "Michael shhhh!" I whisper-shouted.

I heard the sound of laughter as the footsteps got closer. Then the footsteps fade away. "We need to get out of here. Fast." Michael whispered in my ear. "No sh!t sherlock" I replied. "We're gonna need something sharp to cut these ropes," I told him. "Do you have anything?" I asked. He thought in silence for a moment. "Yes, I do." he finally replied. "Ok... what is it?" I asked.

---------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------

(3rd person POV)

Michael started to lean closer to Lev. Then even closer. Then he kissed her.

Well not really, it was more of a transfer. You see, Michaels insides still have some metal bits and wires left in him after he had gotten scooped, and had his body used as a skinsuit. 

Sometimes he could make some of them come up and out through his mouth, intentionally or not. So what Lev saw as a kiss, really wasn't. It sure felt like one though. Lev could feel his tongue moving inside her mouth, and his lips pushing against hers. When Michael finally had felt a metal piece come up, he moved back slowly, leaving Lev stunned.