-- Helping Hands... or not --

~ Chapter Eight ~

Gregory's POV

I heard a muffled voice say, "Superstar open the door with the security card you got and let me in! I have finally arrived!" oh. It was just Freddy. He had finally come to get me. "Freddy!" I said enthusiastically. I opened the door for him and Freddy looked at me in concern. "Gregory what happened to you? Are you alright?" I told him about how I had found all of the generators and turned Moon back into Sun. "Well im glad you're alright Gregroy!" said Freddy. "Yea im glad too haha!" I replied. "By the way, I know something that might help you out if the animatronics are after you." Freddy said.

----------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------

Michael's POV

Me and Lev had just gotten free, and we tried to look for a way out of the strange and creepy place we were in. This place was off. It looked exactly like the Freddy's I used to work at... before... before... It burned down. Has the pizzaplex been built over this place? Thats the only possible explanation. It was probably around 3am right now, so only three more hours before we can leave this place. Could time go any slower? I thought. I wanted to get out of here and now. I keep remembering things I dont want to remember. Me and Lev snook around for a bit, and looked for a way out.

At some point we heard Vannys voice, and hid behind some garbage pile to listen in. "You will be awake soon, dont you worry." she said in her usually chilling voice. Who was she talking to? What was she talking to? Lev was brave enough to peek out to see for a second. Vanny stretched and almost looked in our direction for a moment. I quickly pulled Lev back, and into the safety of our gross hiding spot. Oh no what if Vanny had heard us? I was worried. But apparently she didnt. I sighed in relief. I turned to look at Lev to see if they were alright. They rolled their eyes. "What was that for?!" Lev whisper-shouted. "Your welcome... youve gotta be more careful you know!" I whisper-shouted back. We slowly tiptoed trying to make as little noise as possible, and got away from where Vanny was.

I was curious as to what Lev had seen while they were peeking. Who or what was Vanny talking to? I thought. So, I decided to ask Lev.

"Hey, Lev whatd you see over there?" I asked while scanning the area for exits. This place was dark, and already creepy, regardless of what it had been before. I remembered how scared Lev was in the dark utility tunnels before. I walked closer to them, grabbing their hand and let out a small warm smile. Lev seemed a bit comforted and then replied, "Vanny was talking to one of those whats-it-called... Oh! Charging stations for animatronics!" "hmm a charging station," I said. "Did you see anything in there?" I questioned. "I couldnt really get a good look, especially when you pulled me back a millisecond after." she laughed. "Ok well thats because Vanny could have looked our way!" I huffed. "She was just stretching, I appreciate your concern but sometimes you worry too much!"

Suddenly, I spotted some crumbled concrete floors, that were from the floor above. It looked like the pizzaplex was above it...! But right next to the pile of concrete was... a blob. Like actually. It was made of wires and it had faces of old animatronics. A sudden wave of nostalgia hit me. I started to remember a lot of things, both good and bad. I saw the faces of a lot of the animatronics I had encountered before. Lev was looking at me with concern. "Are you alright?" they asked. I shakily took a deep breath. "No. lets climb up and leave now." I replied.

"Wait...!" Lev said. "Theres actually something I saw in the charging station!" I turned around to look at them. "What was it?" I asked. I was actually really curious about what Vanny was talking to. "I couldnt really identify an animatronic... but I did see a purple glow coming from inside." Purple. That was his favorite color. My father. The one who started all this.

----------------------------------------<3---------------------------------------- 

3rd Person POV

Freddy told Gregory about how the animatronics eyes are sensitive to certain lights, such as camera flashes and laser beams. In the back of his mind, Gregory felt like he had already known this before somehow. "So where do we get some of these things?" Gregory asked. "Well, there are actually two places," Freddy answered. "Monty golf and laser tag. If we win we can get prizes which happen to be able to stun the animatronics." "Wow that sounds pretty fun! It'll also be wayy easier winning with your help too!" Gregory said enthusiastically. "Oh no superstar! I will NOT cheat. If we're going to get those prizes, were going to win them fair and square." Freddy says. "Aw, you're no fun!" Gregory whines. "It will be more fun actually beating the games, trust me. Now which one would you like to pick superstar?"

Gregory stops to think for a moment. "Hmmm Monty golf or laser tag? Pff whoever picks monty golf is just a NERD, so ill go with laser tag." (yes I am quoting markiplier lmao)

Gregory exits the room they were in and starts walking in one direction, then stops. "Uhh which way is laser tag again...?" he nervously laughs. Suddenly he gets grabbed by a bot wearing round glasses and shrieks. "AAAAAAAAAAAA!!" "Take a map. Please take a map." it says. Freddy chuckles. "Dont worry superstar, thats just a MapBot. They cannot harm you, but they can surely give you a scare." Gregory glares at the Mapbot, and snatches the map out of its hand. He clears his throat and opens the map. "Superstar, you're holding it upside down." Freddy says. "Oh..." Gregory said, his face red with embarrassment.

Gregory raises his hand, and points. "Laser tag should be that way, lets go!" he says in a determined tone.

----------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------

Lev and Michael climb up the pile of rubble, leading them to their way out. They try to make as little noise as possible because of the blob thing right next to them. It didnt seem to be awake, but it was definitely alive. It was just a pile of wires and animatronic parts but it just felt like it was living. You cant really explain it more than that. Michael was especially disturbed by it, because he recognized some of the faces in the blob. While he was climbing, some of his makeup was wiping off, little by little. His purple skin was starting to peek out. Lev didnt seem to notice, because they were climbing above Michael.

Lev makes it to the top first. They wait for Michael at the top. Just when Michael is about to make it too, a piece of concrete rubble under him tumbles down, and he loses his balance. He grabs onto the ledge Lev was standing on. "A little help?" he whispers. Lev doesnt reach for his hand. Instead she squats down and whispers something in his ear. "I know you're hiding something from me." They say.