-- Getting saved by a small child --

~ Chapter Five ~

(3rd person Pov)

Freddy and Gregory were heading to the Kitchen, Gregory skipping with a smile on his face. Freddy had warned Gregory to be careful, because Vanessa said the other animatronics were looking for him, but Gregory was super hungry so instead of hiding the entire night, he went to go eat. "Very brave of you superstar, most children would be scared if they found out that 7 foot tall, strong, and fast animatronics were chasing after them." Freddy said. "Oh please, I live in a cardboard box, out in the cold, stealing food, and running from the owners all day. I'm sure some animatronics meant to entertain CHILDREN won't scare me!" Gregory said in a confident tone. Freddy didnt know what to make of that. "I'm just going to warn you, my friends can get, uh, a bit scary at times superstar." Freddy said.

At the same time, Lev and Micheal were heading there as well. Michael seemed to "dread" going there, and Lev couldnt wait.

Meanwhile Freddy was running low on power... "Superstar it seems I must recharge. You must continue your journey to get Pizza, without me." said Freddy, who then ran into the charging station without even saying "bye" to Gregory. So, Gregory silently entered the Kitchen, looking around to see if anyone or anything was there. Gregory cautiously took one step. Then another. He looked around some more. Nothing. He thought. Suddenly, he heard rapid footsteps and hid inside a conveniently placed stroller.

----------------------------------------<3---------------------------------------- 

"Run, Run!" Yelled Michael. Lev and Michael ran into the kitchen and dove into a bin, and quickly shut the lid. Chica burst in afterward, looking around to see where they had gone. "Who wants caaandyyy!" She said. Gregory peeked out of his stroller. He didnt see who had burst in, but he knew chica was there. Was it more security guards looking for me? Gregory thought. Suddenly He heard a big Thud inside of the bin that the unknown people were hiding inside. Chica had heard it, and slowly approached it. She was about to open it!

----------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------

(Lev's POV)

Me and Michael were super close to the kitchen now. I was confident that we were safe, because we didnt encounter any "Crazy" animatronics trying to hurt us like Michael described. Suddenly I felt two metal arms grab me from behind! "AHHHHH!!!" I yelled! "Take a map. Please take a map." oh. It was just a Mapbot. I took the map and sighed in relief. "Are you alright?" Michael asked. He looked concerned for me. "Yea, I'm fine. Lets keep going." I had JUST finished catching my breath when I heard metal feet banging on the ground. Something had heard us. "Run, RUN!" Yelled Michael. Chica started bolting at us, at full speed. What the heck! Michael was right! They are out to get us! Maybe it was some security setting? No, we have our badges on, it couldnt be that!

We Burst into the Kitchen, and Michael grabbed my hand and fell into a bin, taking me and him down. The Lid closed after us. I dont know if he purposely took us in here, but we were safe from Chica. "Whoo wants caandyyy" she said in a creepy voice. I sure dont. I look up, to catch my breath and I notice Michael is on top of me. Oh. My. Gosh. My face turned bright red, and my heart raced. For some reason I couldnt feel his heartbeat, but I could feel his chest against mine. I could feel the weight of his body, on mine. I heard his light breathing. Michael seemed to notice, and got flustered. He tried to get up in a panic, hitting his head on the lid of the bin. Oh crud. Did it hear us...? Silence. Then footsteps started, and were coming towards us. We are so dead.

"HEY YOU! OVER HERE!!" someone yelled. Who would be crazy enough to try and catch the animatronics attention!? It sounded like a little boy's voice as well! Whoever it was, they weren't supposed to be here, and they had saved us. I got out of the bin, and helped Michael out too, and ran. I looked behind me. "GO, RUN!!" yelled the little boy. He ran out the other door, with Chica following behind him. Michael also saw the boy, and he looked shocked. "Wait a minute... I-i know him!" he said. "We'll talk about that later, we need to go before Chica comes back for more!"

----------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------

(Gregory's POV)

I ran and ran, and saw a metal garage type door, opened enough for me to slide under. I quickly went under and Chica cried with rage, and walked away. I looked around. I was in some sort of lobby, with a golden statue of some animatronic with a sun for a head, and some posters of it too. "Sundrop and Moondrop, guaranteed to make your kids smile!" one of them said. One of the posters had the Sun's face on it, and the other with Moons. So it seems I was in some sort of daycare place. I looked to the far side of the room and saw a slide, probably leading to the daycare.

I should message Freddy and tell him where I am, I thought. I opened my fazwatch to hear Freddy say, "Superstar where are you? I scanned the area and cannot find you. Are you alright?" He said in a worried tone. "Yes, I'm fine! Chica started chasing me and I ran into this daycare place." I answered. I didnt tell him about the people I saw in the kitchen. Not yet. "Okay superstar, I'll meet you there. Just be patient."

----------------------------------------<3---------------------------------------- 

(Lev's POV)

Me and Michael ran into some sort of storage closet that I had unlocked with my Janitors security badge, and hid in there. I practically collapsed, and Michael caught me. I catched my breath for a moment, in his arms. We both were on the floor of the storage closet. For some reason, Michael didnt seem to be winded at all, but I didnt really care right now, because I was strangely enjoying being in his arms. We stayed like that for a moment. I relaxed myself, and let him hold me. The silence was getting kind of awkward.

"So, uh, Michael, I remember you saying that you knew that kid that saved us, before we ran away." I said, breaking the silence. "Weeeeell, uhm. I dont really know. Its just that he had the same outfit as someone I used to know..." He said, while fidgeting with his fingers. I felt like Michael was holding something back, but I didnt push him. "Anyways, what time is it?" He asked, trying to change the subject. I checked my fazwatch. It had just turned 1am. We had survived an hour in this place. I hope we can make it for a couple more.