-- Dont let spiders bite your ass --

~Chapter two~

This part is from Lev's / Y/N's POV. So its in first person.

I had finally finished cleaning what I had to, and was exhausted, sipping on my fizzy faz soda. I should get paid more... Wait a minute! If I find that spider thingy in the vents then I can get a raise! And it shouldn't be too hard to find because Michael says it chases after you once it sees you.

The thing is... where do I find a vent? I finish drinking my fizzy faz soda and throw it in the garbage, but when I peer behind the trash can I see.. A vent! I pry It open with my fingers, which was surprisingly easy, and get inside.

I turn on my flashlight, attached to the belt of my uniform. My uniform is a black pair of pants, with a white button-up top, a black tie, and a belt with my security badge that gives me access to certain rooms, and a flashlight attached as well. The vents are such a tight space, that only a child could crawl in with ease. I start banging around in there looking for that stupid spider, when I hear a light tapping noise. I stop to listen. The tapping seems to get louder, which means whatever is making that noise is getting closer... 

The tapping is awfully loud now. I start slowly crawling forward looking for the source of the noise when suddenly- OUCH! Something bit me in my butt!! I turned around to see what had to be that spider everyone was freaking out about. I try to grab it but it smashes my fingers in between the two cymbals it has! I try crawling away and drop my flashlight in the process.

Im now crawling in darkness with my ass and my fingers hurting like heck. I see a faint light coming from a vent grate up ahead. I go towards the grate, trying to see whats down there before dropping down, but before I could get a good look, the grate falls under my weight! *BAM*

~ I start to lose conscious... the world is turning dark.. I faintly see a man standing over me before I black out completely... ~

----------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------