-- Joining hands in the dark --

~ chapter three ~

(from Michael Aftons POV)

I was watching season 74 episode 11332048 of "the immortal and the restless" on my couch, munching on some popcorn that I couldnt taste, when I heard a loud *BOOM* behind me. I turned around, and to my surprise I saw Lev, the new janitor sprawled on the ground. I looked up to see where they had come from, and it seems they had fallen from a vent, probably looking for that animatronic spider. Oh. my. god. ARE THEY DEAD??

I panicked and tried to think of what to do. Oh right! I should check for a pulse. How could I be so stupid. While I was checking for a pulse some of my concealer that hid my rotting skin rubbed off.. Ah crap! Why did I even check for a pulse! Nobody could die from falling that low of a height! I went to grab more concealer and apply it once again, for the millionth time today. This time I was going to use an entire bottle of setting spray to make sure it actually stayed on this time...

----------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------

Lev / Y/N's POV

"Aughhhhhhh" I grumbled. What had happened again? Oh right, I had fallen through a vent grate into whatever this room was. I looked around. It seemed to be a part of the pizzaplex, but I havent seen this room before. And believe me, ive been in almost EVERY room as the janitor. Directly in front of me there was a couch, with a TV in front of that, playing some old looking show. To the side, there was a dinner table with some strangely modified staff bots. It looked like a family, ready to eat some wires for dinner. Weird. I got up and started rubbing my head. It hurt like heck. At Least my ass and fingers dont hurt anymore... ugh I hate spiders.

Speaking of SPIDERS. I heard that tapping noise again. The noise was getting closer and closer.. It seems its coming near the now open vent grate. I took a couple steps back, now with my back to the couch. And BAM! The spider fell through and broke into pieces after it hit the ground. I dont know if that counts as getting rid of it, but its gone now and IM getting that raise. Take that vanessa! I start stuffing the now separated limbs of the spider and shoving them into my pockets when I hear someone walking behind me... It was Michael!

----------------------------------------<3---------------------------------------- 

The story is now in 3rd person

Michael had just finished applying his 100th layer of setting spray. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wasnt expecting you to wake up THIS early..." said Michael. "Well Im awake now." said Lev. "What is this place?" they asked. "This is.. Well uh I dont know what to call it. My secret hideout I guess?" Michael couldnt really tell Lev that he had missed his dead/undead family and had modified staff bots to look like them eating dinner and also put a couch and tv here to binge watch "the immortal and the restless". "Well how do I get out of here? Ive been gone for too long." asked Lev. "have you ever been in the utility only tunnels?" replied michael. "Oh no I hate those..." groaned Lev. "well thats our way out. Follow me!"

Lev didnt have their flashlight because they had dropped it in the vents, so they had to stay close to Michael, who had the only light source in this dark, musty, and creepy place. One thing Lev really hated was the dark. It always terrified them as a child, and still now as an adult. Lev grabbed onto Michaels hand. Michael didnt blush or anything for some reason, *yea because hes dead but Lev doesnt know that yet* but Michael still looked extremely flustered... even though Lev was just holding his hand.

They exited the utility tunnels but Lev was still holding his hand. Lev had forgotten that she was holding onto his hand in the first place so they just kinda walked around while holding hands. Suddenly an announcement blared through the speakers. "It is now 12pm. All doors will be closing." "OH CRAP!" exclaimed Lev. Lev let go of Michaels hand and dashed to the nearest exit. It was locked. "Crap crap crap crapcrap how long did I take in those damn vents... and then I was out cold... and then the time walking out... ughhhhhhh!" Michael stood there awkwardly. "Well the doors reopen at 6, so i guess were stuck here for the night."

----------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------