ᴄʜ. 𝟶

✦

"Please...[__] stay with me. I will do anything! Please!.." He held her hand tightly. Tears began to lightly grace his chestnut skin as they fell from his viridescent eyes. Thick brown eyebrows furrowed together. A bright red tint covered his soft cheeks.

He looked directly into her concealed eyes. Her brown hair fell just below her shoulders and a pink hue blossomed on her beautiful skin.  She stood frozen.

"...."

"[__]..?"

:
:
:
:
:
:

———————————————————————
Select an option:

"What?! No! Stay away from me!"

           ❏                     "....okay"

———————————————————————

"MC!"

The 22 year old college student jumped in his seat. Startled by the sudden yell. He looked up from his phone to see his hot professor glaring at him from the front of the room.

"Get off of your phone and pay attention! This is going to be on your next exam!"

The ravenette grunted and turned off the phone he hid behind the large textbooks. The professor was just re-teaching lessons from earlier in the semester and MC felt no real need to give him his full attention. Unless of course it was to just stare at his a—

"MC! Make sure to keep your eyes on the board!"

The 22 year old only sighed and began to take notes.

—✦—

"Professor~ I'm here," MC called out. He opened the door to the office to see the said person crouched over his computer. His gray tie loose and a few buttons undone. His shimmering black hair fell over his forehead and his crystal blue eyes looked over to meet with an everlasting green.

"Please do not call me that when we're alone. It makes me feel old... and uncomfortable."

MC went over to the man and hugged him from behind. "You're only 24. There's no reason to feel old." He lightly pressed his lips against the other's temple.

The black haired male stayed silent for a few seconds before suddenly remembering something from earlier that day.

"Anyways, I came by to say hi. My friends are waiting for me so I'll get going." MC started walking quickly towards the door to the office.

"Wait! MC! We need to talk about earlier in class-" before he could continue, the college student was already out the door and down the hall. He huffed in annoyance and made a mental note to bring it up later.

Since class was now over. MC decided to go get something to eat with his friends.

"You really need to stop playing those games. Especially in class." His friend, Elise told him. She had dyed pink hair and blue eyes. Her pink lip gloss glistened as she spoke.

"Besides...those games aren't even meant for you!" His other friend, Marcus, had added. Marcus was short with blonde hair and green eyes. He took a bite from his meal.

"I can't really help it! All the love interests are hot and one of them even looks a little like the professor."  MC whined.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

The three of them continued to eat before paying and leaving the small cafe. Elise and Marcus had a class in 30 minutes and made there way back to the campus after saying goodbye to their friend.

There was still a few hours until MC's next class, so he decided to spend that time at his single bedroom apartment. As he passed an alleyway, he heard soft cries and panicked gasps.

MC turned the corner into the alley and found two high school girls backed against the wall of the building. Right in front of them was a trembling young boy pointing a gun towards the two.

The young boy was clearly scared. MC assumed he might have been pressured to do something such as this.

"Hey! Stop—"

The boy quickly turned around. Startled by the sudden call, he fired the gun.

Pain surged through MC's chest. He coughed up blood and fell to his knees. His vision grew blurry before everything turned black. He heard muffled screams and cries until there was no sound. The pain soon disappeared right after.

'Is this death?' MC asked himself. He couldn't feel or see anything. Like he was floating in an empty abyss.

MC doesn't know for how long he's been there. Hours, days, weeks or maybe even years. All he could really do was recall the little moments and memories before his death. His mind wonders to his family and friends and what they could be doing.

Then his thoughts shifted to the professor and then to the otome game he was playing last. He began to remember every single detail of each character as well as their story.

"Oh...if only I could meet them..." he said before blacking out completely.

✦