ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟶

✦

Saya Haruki...

Oh my god! I'm so dumb! How could I forget such an important detail?! I'm so sorry.

Saya Haruki is the third love interest and the most violent. As the mc plays his route, there's continuous rude remarks and the occasional very strong pat to the back. He was what a lot of people would call a tsundere (he's still yandere). Someone that avoids their own feelings as well as other's towards them and instead retaliates with negative behavior.

While at school, Haruki was considered to be a delinquent due to his frequent absences and rash attitude. Even if he didn't often attend school, the principal never reprimanded him about it which led a lot of people to believe that Haruki threatened them. Many students avoided Haruki and those that ran into him thought the gods were against them.

Class 2-C was probably the most miserable class with a small exception.

Anyways, Haruki was one of the most popular characters despite his terrible attitude with many believing that they can "fix him" if he were real. How very egotistical of them.

It was not a brand new day (from the previous chapter). The sun was high up in the sky and the sidewalks were crowded with students on their way out of school. Kiyomi, Sora and Rin were side-by-side as Kana and Issac were a few steps in front.

Kiyomi's mind was back on what happened earlier that day. After The black haired beauty realized who he bumped into was, he kept trying to find as many ways possible to interact with him. It ranged from accidentally tripping in front of Haruki to actually going to Kana's class and pretending he had something for her. Sadly none of it worked.

"Kiyomi?" The raven haired boy heard the soft voice of his soon-to-be husband. He looked towards the smaller male. "Are you okay?"

To Sora, Kiyomi had this really pensive look on his face. His thin eyebrows were furrowed together and his full lips formed the tiniest frown. It was cute. Like a confused little puppy.

"Although you're here with us, Kiyomi, you're mind seems to be elsewhere. Is something bothering you?" Rin spoke. His voice seemed monotonous as it usually is, but there was the tiniest hint of worry in the way he said it.

"Oh~Did I happen to worry my pure little Rin?" Don't fret over me, but I'm glad you are.

Rin grew a little flustered. For a split second, Kiyomi could have sworn he saw the faintest bit of red flush against his soft, pale cheeks.

From in front of the group of three, Issac became alert at the sound of possible distress in Kiyomi. Everything Kana was saying to him for the past four minutes went straight over his head. For some reason, Kiyomi being upset just didn't sit right with Issac. 

"Would you like to stay over at my house, Kiyomi? You know...since we don't have school tomorrow and I would love to introduce you to my parents if they happen to be home." The only blonde in the group asked.

"uff- What?!" Kiyomi shouted after choking on air.

"Oh my god, I want to go!" Kana gasped and turned towards her brother and the two capture targets. She jumped up and down excited at the thought of visiting the house of a figurative prince. A huge smile was plastered on her face and her rose eyes shone so brightly at that moment.

"No, thank you."

As soon as that smile appeared on Kana's face, it had disappeared and replaced with a scowl. Once she fully processed the unexpected response from Rin, she saw him crossing the street while tugging on the hand of a very confused Kiyomi and a smiling Sora trailing behind them.

"H-How dare he! Why does Kiyomi get to go, but not me?! We're basically the same." Kana balled her hands into tight fists and stomped her foot onto the ground.

"Um...maybe he j-just....didn't want too many people at his house without telling his parents?" Issac did his best trying to calm down the raging heroine, but his words were ignored and forced aside as Kana continued her vociferate manner.

—✦—

"Whoa..." Rin heard from Kiyomi. He felt extreme joy seeing that Kiyomi was amazed with his home.

It was a mansion. A gated property with a cement driveway bordered with short rose hedges. Even though Kiyomi has seen the home when he played the game, seeing it in person was a whole other experience.

"I knew you were rich, but this is more than I expected..." Sora was also astound by the beautiful architecture and the captivating scenery.

Rin smiled briefly and pat Sora's fluffy violet hair. He grabbed into Kiyomi's soft hands and led them both towards the double-door entrance of the building.

"Ms. Lina, I'm home." The blonde called out as they entered the mansion.

"She's not here, dumbass!" The three turned to their left to see a tall male with long pink hair. His fiery vermillion eyes collided with Kiyomi's soft pink hues. His cherry red lips parted slightly and then shut tightly. He wore a white button up shirt with the three top buttons undone. A blue tie hung loosely around his neck. His arms were crossed over his unusually large chest as he leaned against the frame of the entree way.

It seems like the really big details from the game just keep slipping my mind...

✦