ᴄʜ. 𝟸

✦

Our dear protagonist has just found out something extremely important that he was not aware of at all. This new information made him regret his decision (not entirely though).

In the game, Kana's brother was only mentioned once when the secret love interest asked about her family. She mentioned he was abroad for school. What she didn't say was that he was going to an all boys private school.

An ALL BOYS private school!

Yeah sure. All the love interests were extremely handsome and cute, but another game he played from the same creators happened to take place at that school!

One of his all time favorite characters that he truly loved and admired was at that school!
Hmm~ if only you chose the other option oh dear protagonist.

Anyways, Kiyomi was taking a walk around town and since it was about the time Kana got out of school, he decided to go and pick her up. Totally not to get a glimpse of any of the love interests.

He hasn't started attending the school yet because of the registration processing and isn't scheduled to begin until the week after.

He had gotten there right in time as students  around Kiyomi's age started to file out the school. He thought he caught sight of violet among a crowd of natural hair, but that person quickly disappeared out of view. Then Kana pushed herself into his line of sight.

"Kiyomi? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was taking a walk and thought I should come by and take a look at the school I'll be attending soon. Since I'm here, why don't we head home together?"

"I'm well-", the brunette was then rudely interrupted before she was even able to explain.

"Hey, Kana!"

Kiyomi looked behind Kana to see a tall and handsome student walking up to them.

He had bright green eyes and brown hair that reached just below his chin. His almond skin littered with cute freckles and a smile formed on his thin lips. He was wearing the school uniform which consisted of a black blazer and pants with a white button up under shirt and a blue tie.

Damn

Kana's was similar, but she was wearing a black skirt that went just below her knees.

This young man here was the foreign exchange student that quickly made friends with the main character of the game as soon as she transferred (about a week prior).

He was the only character that wasn't yandere, and a secret capture target the game developers added in later on due to the constant complaints and whines from the fans.

In order to get his route, you would need to complete all of the endings for each character that were available.

Of course, Kiyomi was able to do that in no time and even replayed each and every ending.

As soon as the taller male catches up, he starts to strike up a conversation with Kana, completely ignoring the male.

This did not sit well with our protagonist.

Kiyomi cleared his throat then spoke.

"How rude of you to not introduce your poor brother to your friend." It was only then did he turn to look at Kiyomi who was about the same height as Kana.

"Oh! Right. Kiyomi this is Issac." She introduced.

The ravenette obviously already knew that, he just needed an excuse to walk up to the capture target when Kana wasn't around.

"It nice to meet you, Issac~" he held out his hand for Issac to shake and smiled mischievously.

Issac was someone with an innocent mind most of the time, but he wasn't blind to others attempts at his heart. He blushed lightly at the shorter male and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, too..."

"Anyways, brother, I was going to hangout with Issac today so maybe another time."

Why are they even so close? They've known each other for only a week...

"What a shame...I'll see you at home then."

Kiyomi didn't exactly like how quickly their friendship was progressing and began questioning her relationship with the rest.

This might be a little harder than I thought, but it's still early in the game so she shouldn't have met all of the love interests yet...He began to think to himself as he walked away from the two friends.

Our protagonist wasn't paying attention to where he was going and accidentally bumped into someone.

Kiyomi was short. Maybe being at around 168 cm tall without much muscle. Even so the impact nearly made the slightly shorter boy fall to the ground. Luckily, Kiyomi quickly grabbed onto his waist.

Their lips were inches apart.

The boy had light grayish purple hair and long bangs that covered his eyes, but since he was a bit disheveled, parts of his eyes were seen allowing Kiyomi to determine that they were a violet color. Besides that, there was a bright red blush covering his cheeks.

Kiyomi recognized this boy as one of the capture targets.

"I-I'm so sorry!" The boy practically yelled. He shoved Kiyomi away and ran off.

Damn... why was he so cute... He thought to himself.

"What just happened..?" Issac asked.

Unbeknownst to our protagonist, Issac and Kana were only a few feet away and saw everything that occurred. He was still in front of the school just so you know.

✦