ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟸

✦

Rin led Kiyomi and Sora to the second floor and up to his room.

Upon entering, the room was relatively filled despite Rin's simple atmosphere.

One wall adjacent to the bedroom door was a dark gray bookshelf with a TV in between. The shelf was completely filled with books of all genres that interested Rin. Across from the shelves was a queen size bed covered in white bed sheets and fluffy pillows with a gray blanket neatly made on top. Next to the bed on each side were two doors. One leading to the walk-in closet and the other leading to the bathroom. The wall opposite from the door was just windows and a glass door leading to the balcony. The windows were covered by a light gray curtain that allowed some light to pass through.

"Whoooaaa..." Kiyomi was amazed by the room's outlook. He dropped his book bag and jumped onto Rin's bed.

Sora placed down his own bag next to the door and gently sat on the side of Rin's bed next to Kiyomi. Feeling just as amazed.

"uwwaaahhh...I feel sleepy after what happened with Haruki." Kiyomi yawned. His eyelids felt heavy and his limbs refused to move from their place. He buried his head further into Rin's pillow. Catching a faint whiff of his vanilla scented conditioner.

"Haruki?"

Rin placed his bag on the hook next to the bedroom door. He pulled the blanket out from under Kiyomi (without disturbing him) and draped it over Kiyomi and Sora, then he lied down next to them.

By now, Kiyomi was fast asleep. Dreaming of soft thighs and squishy pecs with a sprinkle of muscly biceps. A tiny smile formed on his innocent looking face with a tiny bit of drool slipping passed his plump lips.

Sora saw that little smile and assumed he was dreaming of something that made him happy.

Rin thought it looked a little creepy, but it didn't bother him too much. He slowly closed his eyes and let his body relax. Giving into the slumbering urge clawing at the back of his mind since he awoke in the morning. Today was super hectic. First with Kiyomi's indecent (was it?) touching of another man. Next with the little tumble between Kiyomi and the hot-tempered delinquent. Finally with Kiyomi openly challenging a popular idol with millions of fans.

Kiyomi was definitely a huge pain in the as—

"Rin?" He heard a quiet whisper on the other side of the cunning fox. Merely humming in response.

"How do yo-...how do you feel..." Sora paused, trying to find the right words to ask Rin. "...about Kiyomi?

Silence filled the air. The atmosphere grew heavy and almost unbearable from the oppressive stillness.