ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟿

✦

"Kiyomi!" He heard an unfamiliar call. "I didn't know you knew our beautiful king! Please! I beg you! Introduce me." In front of the short raven haired beauty was an even shorter girl.

Her light brown hair fell in front of her face as she bowed in front of Kiyomi. Her dainty hands were clasped together resting on her fluttering shirt. Tugging slightly at the hem of her uniform.

It was PE. They were outside.

Kiyomi had taken a break and sat on the ground. His feet were sore and his side was throbbing. And not only that, but it was insanely hot outside. The sun decided to smother its loving rays across the earth, but that only did more harm than good for our poor little Kiyomi.

Who knew where his friends were.

Then suddenly, this girl came up to him and made such a request. Kiyomi hasn't even gotten time to actually introduce himself to Arai since he returned literally just yesterday. Usually, he would have pounced the moment he saw him, but every time he tries, crowds and crowds of people would just suddenly appear. Like the god of this world was trying to keep them separated, but somehow she got the idea that they were friends? What?

"Um...what?"

She finally lifted her head. Her vibrant cherry eyes caught the attention of Kiyomi. His own rose hues gazing diligently into hers.

"I-uh I'm sorry for being super abrupt, but I heard Arai talking about you in the courtyard earlier and assumed you two were friends...." Her voice was soft, but listening to it left an uncomfortable feeling. The girl straightened herself and looked down to Kiyomi. "Was I perhaps...mistaken?"

As soon as the words spewed from her lips, a glazing chill shot through Kiyomi. He could hear the drumming of his heart and the sound of his breathing. His eyes looked into hers once more, but his vision grew blurry. Her figure faded as all he soon saw was darkness.

"Ki....mi" muffled sounds vibrated against his ears. "....please....ke up.." A soft voice. Comfortable and warm.

But it was ruined by the sound of light bickering in the background.

Kiyomi opened his eyes slowly. The light from outside was dimming, the orange and pink hues reflected across the handsome men surrounding him.

Handsome men left and right! Did he die and go to heaven? Wait—he did die. And where he went was basically heaven with a little work to it.

"Kiyomi?" Sora's soft voice called out again. He looked over to the violet haired cutie sitting patiently by his side.

"Seeing you by my side like this heals my soul, Sora."

Sora's face was so red you could see the heat radiating from the beneath his bangs. He felt so speechless and embarrassed, but happy at the same time.