ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟹.𝟻

—✦—

—✦—

It was the next morning. Kiyomi felt super tired and his back was aching. After checking up on Haruki, he had fallen asleep on his bed. When he finally woke up, Kiyomi realized it was past midnight and attempted to return to Rin's bedroom, but the door was locked. He went back to Haruki's, but he shifted to a position that allowed him to take the majority of the space. The servants would have left the mansion by this time and the Head Butler and Head Maid would be in their own sleeping quarters. Kiyomi didn't know what to do, so he just wandered around the mansion until he found a living room on the second floor. He was pretty sleepy by then, so he decided to rest on the couch.

Kiyomi yawned as he entered the dinning hall. Haruki was sitting there alone as he ate his breakfast and scrolled on his phone. His pink bedhead poked in multiple directions. His vermillion eyes shifted towards the newcomer in the room through his clear framed glasses, before quickly lowering his gaze back to his device.

Kiyomi thought of how many of his fans would fight to own a photocard of this exact image. Who knows what they'd do to see the real thing.

"It seems sleeping beauty finally woke up." Haruki lightly teased.

"That's funny with how quickly you fell asleep wrapped in my arms last night." Kiyomi's tired eyes squinted as he smiled at the pinked haired idol.

Haruki's lips tightened. Faded memories from the night before flooded his mind. His ears tinted red at the thought of the embarrassing situtation he put himself in. Desperately clinging to Kiyomi. Seriously!?

"Anyways, have you seen Rin and Sora?" Kiyomi took the seat in front of Haruki.

"No," he grabbed a spoonful of his meal, "they were already gone when I woke up." He felt himself calm down slightly from the words exchanged a moment ago.

Ms. Lina walked in from the kitchen. Her short greenish brown hair was clipped back by golden colored hair pins. They complimented her caramel eyes perfectly.

"Good morning! I hope your nights rest was enjoyable?"

"Good morning, Ms. Lina. It was a lot more eventful in a way I wouldn't have predicticted." Kiyomi responded.

In Ms. Lina's hands was a silver tray carrying a cup of warm tea and breakfast that looked way to delicious to even begin to describe.

"Young Master Rin knew you wouldn't be awake until about this time, so he told me to have breakfast prepared." She sat the platter on the table.

"oh—thank you. Do you know where Rin and Sora are?"

"I believe they went out with Young Master Rei about an hour ago." Ms. Lina removed the cup and dish from the platter before placing them in front of Kiyomi. "The youngest master was wondering where you were actually."